The use of construction equipment is one of the easiest and quickest ways to complete a job. In fact, some jobs couldn't be created with-out the use of these tools. But just like anything else in the world, there is a down side to the use of equipment, if the employee d...
The use of construction equipment is one of the easiest and quickest ways to complete a job. In fact, some jobs couldn't be created with-out the use of these tools. But just like anything else in the world, there is a down side to the use of equipment, if the employee does not possess the proper training on the equipment, the equipment can become deadly and costly to the company. Compliance and Safety offers a variety Construction Equipment Training programs to help your company train new and existing employees on the construction machinery equipment and OSHA's construction regulations. The training programs explain the various OSHA construction topics, such as what the regulation is and why it was created. The training also includes what to look for and be aware of while on the job site.
OSHA's Position On Construction Equipment Training
By using construction equipment, our ability to complete a construction job is, of course, made to be a lot easier. Who could even imagine being able to complete a skyscraper building project without heavy equipment? However, just as with most things in life, there is a downside as well as the positive. Improper use of construction equipment can result in massive, expensive damage with the potential of injuries and fatalities. This why OSHA has made it a point to establish a number of mandatory construction regulations that employees are required to be trained in. That training is required to be provided by employers, which is why we offer comprehensive training that covers all of OSHA’s requirements. The training videos, that we make available, will clearly explain exactly what the regulations are and exactly why they were created in the first place. This serves to help employees clearly understand each OSHA regulation and the reasoning behind it, for the purposes of better retention. The topics that our training videos cover include:
- The types of construction equipment covered by OSHA regulations.
- Rigging safety in a construction environment (OSHA 1926.251)
- Correct use of Cranes
- Correct Rigging operations (29 CFR 1926.251(a)(4))
- Electrical safety
- Fall prevention (OSHA 1926.251)
In addition to the engaging, high quality videos that we offer, we can also provide additional, complimentary training tools that include posters, training booklets and CD-ROM format training courses.
Please look over our high quality Construction Equipment Training videos and supplies that will allow you to completely meet OSHA’s training requirements without having to look elsewhere! Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Aerial Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments: Types of Lifts and Their Hazards Training Video ProgramCovers: The types of aerial lifts and the training required to operate them, the hazards associated with using aerial lifts, "pre-start" and "worksite" inspections, setting up, ope... Learn More
- Scissor Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments Training Video ProgramCovers: The types of scissor lifts and the training needed to operate them, the hazards associated with using scissor lifts, "pre-start" and "worksite" inspections, setting up, ope... Learn More
- Cranes, Chains, Slings & Hoists Training Video ProgramChains, Cranes, Hoist, and Slings program illustrates the proper use and maintenance of cranes and lifting devices with emphasis on safety. Safety around hoisting equipment is extr... Learn More
- Crane Safety in Construction Environments Training Video ProgramCovers: Recent changes in the OSHA regulations, operator certification, equipment inspection, general and operational safety devices, general operating procedures, working around p... Learn More
- Construction Safety Training Video Program PackageConstruction Safety ... Learn More
- Supervisor Leadership Excellence - Hiring and Firing Training VideoSupervisor Leadership Excellence – Hiring and Firing video is simply some basic guidelines for you to consider when hiring or firing employees. Your company's policies and pr... Learn More