Transportation & D.O.T
DOT/Trucking Regulations Safety Training Videos assist in the training of all employees whom handle, transport or may come into contact with hazardous materials. The training consists of everything from controlling a skid to HAZMAT Security awareness. Other products suc...
DOT/Trucking Regulations Safety Training Videos assist in the training of all employees whom handle, transport or may come into contact with hazardous materials. The training consists of everything from controlling a skid to HAZMAT Security awareness. Other products such as the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT Training regulation on Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials, these products provide the information necessary to comply with the regulation's "General Awareness" trainingrequirement.
OSHA's Position On Transportation & D.O.T Training
If your company deals with transportation equipment, then it becomes imperative to train your drivers, and other vehicle-related personnel, regarding Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) and OSHA compliance. These training necessities cover subjects that range from driver safety at the loading dock (29 CFR 1910.178(k)(1)) to truck jack standards (1910.178; 1910.178(k)(3) and the transportation/handling of hazardous materials. One of the difficulties inherent with OSHA regulations is the difficulty that can be encountered when trying to understand the government’s presentation of their topics. Face it – they know how to make their publications tough to read! However, we cut through all that for you. Our interpretation of OSHA guidelines are designed to be easily understood through high quality DVDs, videos and reading materials that can combined in order to create comprehensive and accessible training programs.
Some of the subjects that we provide include:
- Driving Safety Training
- HAZMAT General Awareness
- School Bus Safety
- and other related topics
Each year, accidents and other unfortunate transportation issues cost industries an untold amount of money and lost time along with serious injuries and deaths. A good deal of these tragedies could have been avoided given the proper training. Because of this, federal agencies are making sure that companies involved in using transportation are closely adhering to OSHA standards, with significant penalties assessed for non-compliance.
For convenient safety training that can be conducted according to your company’s schedule, you don’t want to pass up the opportunity to create your training library with materials of this quality. We’re also available to answer any questions that you may have regarding the products that are offered here. Act now and avoid future transportation non-compliance problems!
- Vehicle Inspections: Straight Truck Series - Online Training Course
- Loading & Unloading: Straight Truck Series - Online Training Course
- Backing & Parking: Straight Truck Series - Online Training Course
- Vehicle Inspections: Tractor Trailers - Online Training CourseSuccessful commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers must do all they can to avoid accidents, roadside breakdowns and lost road time due to poor vehicle maintenance. Conducting vehicl... Learn More
- Defensive Driving for Light & Medium Duty Vehicles - Online TrainingCovers defensive driving techniques and information for light and medium vehicles.... Learn More
- A Supervisor’s Guide to Reasonable Suspicion Testing - Online TrainingFor supervisors of CMV drivers - helps fulfill supervisors’ required drug and alcohol training... Learn More
- Safe Lifting in Transportation and Warehouse Environments Training Video ProgramTopics covered in this course include: The mechanics of safe lifting in a transportation or warehouse environment How to "listen" to your back Types of back injuries Preparin... Learn More