Employee Safety Training
There are is a wide variety of issues that healthcare employees have to deal with on a daily basis. There are health issues such as the transmission of diseases when handling patients, there are sanitation issues that could infect the staff and clients of the facility, ...
There are is a wide variety of issues that healthcare employees have to deal with on a daily basis. There are health issues such as the transmission of diseases when handling patients, there are sanitation issues that could infect the staff and clients of the facility, and other safety issues that are usually over looked in the midst of performing daily tasks. Just because an individual is in the healthcare field doesnt mean he or she is immune to slip and falls in split water, or ergonomic problems that come from lifting patients.
This library will help keep these other safety issues in the forefront of you healthcare staffs minds.
OSHA's Position On Employee Safety Training
OSHA has assisted the healthcare industry with a number of suggestions, instructions and mandatory compliance regulations. Here, at Compliance and Safety, we have simplified the process of creating/completing a comprehensive training library by presenting a one-stop source of training materials at cost-effective pricing. This way, you will be in compliance with OSHA’s healthcare safety mandates as well as protecting the welfare of your employees and patients. The safety training topics that are covered by our presentations include:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Protection (OSHA 1910.1030)
- Ergonomics as it Relates to Patient Care
- Healthcare Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (OSHA 1910.132,133,135,136,138)
- Hazardous Materials Communication (OSHA 1910.1200)
- Managing Healthcare Stress
- HAZMAT Emergency Response (OSHA 1910.120)
- Many other healthcare safety topics
While our high quality, engaging and informative videos can be the cornerstone of any healthcare facility’s safety and OSHA compliance training program, we also provide other training tools that come bundled with many of our video training packages. These include; Customizable PowerPoint® Presentations, Leaders Guide and other training tools.
The healthcare industry can present a number of different hazards that can range from simple lapses in housekeeping causing slips and falls to exposure to toxic materials and bloodborne diseases. Fortunately, you don’t need to take the time to do extensive research, in order to ensure comprehensive training of your employees along with meeting federal standards for workplace safety instruction.
Please look over our high quality Employee Safety Training videos and supplies that will allow you to meet OSHA’s training objectives without having to look elsewhere! Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Safety Orientation For Healthcare: Preparation Meets Opportunity Training Handbook 10 PackIt can only take a minute of neglect on your part or that of a co-worker for you to become a patient yourself. ... Learn More
- Safety Orientation: Healthcare Training Handbook 10 PackThis handbook emphasizes the dangers of slips, trips and falls, radiation and back injuries and discusses the importance of sterilization and handwashing.... Learn More
- Be Safe at Work Safety Orientation In Long-Term Care Training Handbook 10 PackTeach your employees to avoid potentially hazardous situations with this vital new handbook. It discusses slips, trips and falls, back injuries, electrical hazards, fire safety and... Learn More
- Patient Lifting Safe Strategies Training Video ProgramThis Back Safety in Healthcare Training Video focuses on Back injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders are rampant in the healthcare industry. According to the Bureau of Labor ... Learn More