OSHA regulations state that all persons in operation of a forklift or any other industrial vehicle must complete a Certification training program and refresh training annually. Our Forklift Video programs were created to assist facilities in complying with OSHA's Powere...
OSHA regulations state that all persons in operation of a forklift or any other industrial vehicle must complete a Certification training program and refresh training annually. Our Forklift Video programs were created to assist facilities in complying with OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard. Topics covered in these products include: OSHA's certification process, The seven classes of industrial trucks, Equipment checkout and maintenance, A forklift's stability triangle, The use of PPE and other safety equipment, Safe operating procedures, Lifting and lowering loads, Trucks and loading docks, and more.
OSHAs Position On Forklift Training
When working in a powered industrial truck environment, the responsibility of the employer is to ensure that forklift operators are properly trained and certified in accordance with OSHA’s forklift safety and procedure standards. OSHA, as a rule, does not offer forklift training and certification. Their primary function is to set safety standards, while the employer’s responsibility pertains to the actual training and certification of their employees. In addition, OSHA has also set down the standards and topics that apply to this form of instruction. This is precisely why we have made the necessary tools available, for this type of training, in the form of comprehensive instructional DVDs and other related training materials.
Going beyond the standard government language that is set down in OSHA’s regulations, the videos and material that are available here are presented in an easy-to-understand format. This will allow the employee(s) to absorb and retain the procedural topics that have been taught to them. These training topics include (along with many others):
- Basic Forklift Training
- Forklift Safety Training (which fulfills the OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard (29 CFR,1910.178) training requirements)
- Forklift Maintenance and Safety Inspections (in accordance with OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.178(q)(7))
The safe and correct operation of forklift equipment is something that cannot be compromised! Ensure your safety and the safety of those around you through approved and easily understood forklift training materials that meet the OSHA requirements for forklift operators. We have made these training materials economical and cost-effective for your customized training program. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
- Forklift: Certify and Comply Safety Training Video ProgramCovers: OSHA certification, Basic forklift principles, Pre-trip planning, Two main types of forklifts, Operating the forklift safely, Handling and moving loads, Driving in dangerou... Learn More
- Forklift Safety: Industrial Counterbalance Lift Trucks Training Video ProgramTopics covered in these products include: What makes forklifts different. Driving a forklift safely. Using the mast and forks. Operating safely in the workplace. Inspecting ... Learn More
- Forklift Safety - Construction Version Training Video ProgramThe video is 18 minutes and addresses the major areas needed to comply with the standard, including: Contents of the OSHA standard Types & characteristics of forklifts Pre-ope... Learn More
- Forklift Safety: Real, Real–Life Training Video Program
- Forklifts: Understanding The Risks Training Video Program
- Forklift Operations Carry The Load Training Video Program
- Forklift Fundamentals Get The Facts Training Video Program
- Forklift Maneuvers All The Right Moves Training Video Program
- Forklift Basics Safe From the Start Training Video Program