HAZMAT Training Products
These products were created specifically for the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT training regulation on handling and transporting Hazardous Materials. Each video or training program provides all of the essential Safety Training requirements stated in the reg...
These products were created specifically for the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT training regulation on handling and transporting Hazardous Materials. Each video or training program provides all of the essential Safety Training requirements stated in the regulation. Our "DOT HAZMAT Safety Training Products" focuses on employees who handle hazardous materials. These fundamental training programs provide with essential information on: the importance of hazardous material labels, hazards associated with the materials they handle, how to secure a load, trucking logs, and work with these Hazardous Materials safely. Topics covered in these products include: An overview of the regulation itself, Hazardous materials that employees may encounter, Hazard "indicators", such as labels, shipping papers and placards, The use of personal protective equipment, Proper handling procedures, and methods and procedures for avoiding accidents, Accidents/emergencies involving hazardous materials, Spills and cleanup procedures, Security risks and terrorism, and more.
OSHA's Position On HAZMAT Training Products
In conjunction with the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) mandatory HAZMAT training regulations, OSHA not only supports their mandates, but also has mandatory regulations of its own. The products that are offered here are designed to meet both groups of requirements in easy-to-understand and engaging videos that promote employee hazardous material procedure recognition and adherence. The primary concern here is the fact that hazardous materials accidents can not only affect the material handlers, but can also harm other employees in the vicinity. The HAZMAT training videos and materials that we offer include:
- OSHA-required hazardous material labeling that is in accordance with GHS standards (1910.1200(a)(1))
- Mandatory hazardous materials regulations in the laboratory (OSHA 1910.1200(3)(i-iv))
- Hazardous material classifications
- Decontamination training and procedures
- HAZMAT shipping and transportation (DOT Title 49 Transportation)
- Using personal protective equipment (PPE)
- HAZMAT handling permits (DOT 49 CFR Parts 106, 107 and 171- 180)
- And many other OSHA and DOT safety topics
In addition to our highly educational, engaging and superior visual quality videos, we also offer training materials that include; CD-ROM format training programs, training posters, reference handbooks, instructor’s guides and other training materials that are included with many of our hazardous materials training videos.
Through the efforts of OSHA and DOT, the institution of HAZMAT training and procedures have done a considerably effective job of making the workplace safer. But it’s up to employers to ensure that the proper mandatory actions are taken through the use of quality and engaging training materials and supplies!
Please look over our high quality HAZMAT Training Products videos and supplies that will allow you to completely meet OSHA’s and DOT’s training objectives without having to look elsewhere! Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- DOT HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) General Awareness Training Video ProgramThe U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has established the Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure the safe and secure handling of the more than one million HAZMAT shipments... Learn More
- DOT HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) Training Video ProgramThe U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has established the Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure the safe and secure handling of the more than one million HAZMAT shipments... Learn More
- DOT HAZMAT Federal Regulation Training Video PackageTraining Video package to helps facilities comply with HAZMAT transportation eCFR 49, 172.704 Federal regulations training requirements... Learn More
- DOT HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) Security Awareness Training Video ProgramIn the wrong hands, hazardous materials can be used as weapons against us. So the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) established Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure that... Learn More
- HAZWOPER Electrical Safety in HAZMAT Environments Training Video ProgramCovers: Arcs, sparks and high temperatures, NEC's three HAZMAT classes, engineering controls, safe work practices, intrinsically safe electrical systems, isolating machinery, purgi... Learn More
- DOT HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) In-Depth Security Training Video ProgramIn the wrong hands, hazardous materials can be used as weapons against us. So the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) established Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure that... Learn More
- HAZWOPER HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) Labeling Training Video ProgramCovers: Where hazardous material labels are used, OSHA labeling requirements, most common labeling systems, DOT hazard class labels and placards, HMIS, target organ information lab... Learn More
- HAZWOPER Emergency Response: HAZMAT Technician Training Video PackageHAZWOPER Emergency Response: HAZMAT Technician Package is to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120),... Learn More
- Hazmat WMD Awareness Safety Training Video by EfilmThis program is designed for police officers, fire fighters, security, highway workers, EMS, industrial personnel and others who could be the first on the scene of an emergency inv... Learn More
- Hazmat WMD Self Protection for Firefighters Safety Training Video by EfilmThis firefighter training video studies the use of personal protective clothing and personal protective equipment, including respiratory protection and chemical protective clothing... Learn More
- Hazmat: Training for All Employees Package Training Video ProgramHazardous materials (hazmat) are substances or materials that the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has determined are capable of posing an unreasonable risk to health, safet... Learn More
- Marking, Labeling, Placarding HAZMAT For Transportation Training Video Program
- JJ Keller Hazmat Transportation: Driver Training Video ProgramHelps you comply with the regulatory training requirements of 49 CFR 172.704 for hazmat driver training... Learn More