Lock Out/Tag Out
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee Lockout Tagout training requirements of OSHA's "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" regulation, these products discuss the OSHA Lock-Out/Tag-Out Standard, including the Energy Control Plan. "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" ...
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee Lockout Tagout training requirements of OSHA's "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" regulation, these products discuss the OSHA Lock-Out/Tag-Out Standard, including the Energy Control Plan. "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" training products use simulations of environments, and scenarios that would be familiar to employees working with both electric and hydraulic/pneumatic equipment and point out specifically where Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures should be applied. Topics covered in these products include: The regulation itself, "Energized" machinery, Lock-Out/Tag-Out concepts and procedures, Lock-Out/Tag-Out devices, Electrical systems, Hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and more.
Related training topics that will work in conjunction with Lock-out/ Tag-out: Hazcom Right-to-Know, Personal Protection Equipment, PPE Training, Using Fire Extinguishers, First Aid
OSHA's Position On Lock Out/Tag Out Training
Lock-Out/Tag Out training is an essential and required part of OSHA's mandatory "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" regulation (OSHA 1910.147). The products, featured in this section, include those OSHA standards along with OSHA’s Energy Control Plan. Our approach to training utilizes scenario and environmental simulations that employees can recognize. This makes it easy for them to completely absorb what is needed when it comes to hydraulic, pneumatic or electric-powered equipment Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures.
The videos and training tools, that we offer here, cover topics that include:
- The control of different types of energy
- The basics of lockout/tagout
- OSHA’s Lock-Out/Tag-Out standard
- “Energized” Machinery
- Devices used for Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO tools and devices)
- other important LOTO topics
In addition to the subjects detailed in our high quality, and easy to understand, DVD video lessons, we also provide features and offer supplies that include:
- Multiple language versions
- PowerPoint™ presentation that can be customized
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out Booklets
- CD-ROM training course
- other additional training tools
Besides incurring OSHA penalties for improper lock-out/tag-out procedures can result in equipment damage, serious injury or even fatalities. According to OSHA, craft workers, machine operators, electricians and other maintenance employees make up a force of approximately 3 million workers who routinely service equipment. This means that they are at risk for injuries that include; electrocution, burns, crushing, cutting, lacerating, amputating, or fracturing body parts, and others. On the average, an employee who is injured by hazardous energy exposure will lose 24 working days while recuperating from the incident. This is in addition to medical expenses.
We’d like you check out these high quality Lock Out/Tag Out Training videos and supplies. Then, when you wish to order, all you need to do is to select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. It’s really that simple! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Six Steps to Lockout/TagoutEngage and educate employees with our 5-minute Safety Shortcut program on The 6 Steps to Lockout/Tagout. Use this training for your next tailgate talk or weekly safety meeting.... Learn More
- Lockout Tagout: Secure Safely Training Video ProgramLockout/Tagout is a program mandated by OSHA to protect employees from the potential hazardous energy that could start a machine during maintenance or repair and critically injure ... Learn More
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out BookletLock-Out/Tag-Out Employee Booklet is to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's Lock-Out/Tag-Out regulation.... Learn More
- General Industry Safety PackageAtlantic Training's premier General Industry Safety Package has 4 of our top purchased titles in one convenient place for an extremely low price. This is the only place you can fin... Learn More
- The New Lock out Tagout (LOTO) Program Training VideoLockout and tagout is the locking up the energy sources of a machine so it cannot be started. The people who perform this process are mechanics and repair professionals. Lockout an... Learn More
- Lockout / Tagout Gory Story Safety Training VideoThis motivational training program is designed not only for maintenance personnel, but anyone working around, near or on machines and equipment. Reviews the training requirements,... Learn More
- Lockout/Tagout: Controlling The Beast Training Handbooks 10 packGet a good grounding on lockout/tagout procedures and hazardous energy sources and comply with OSHA 1910.140. ... Learn More
- Lockout/Tagout: Put a Lock on Hazadous Energy Training Video ProgramHelp stop unexpected start ups with critical info on OSHA lockout/tagout requirements. ... Learn More
- Lockout/Tagout: Make No Mistake Training Handbooks 10 Pack Handbooks 10 PackIt will help your employees understand the seven steps of lockout/tagout, how to complete them and why they are important.... Learn More
- Lockout/Tagout For Pulp And Paper Training Handbooks 10 PackLockout/tagout involves six procedures, and this handbook, specifically designed for the pulp and paper industry, takes viewers to the safety process and explains when and how it s... Learn More
- Lockout/Tagout: Lightning In A Bottle Training Handbooks 10 PackFatal injuries occur when hazardous energy is released and safety precautions are not in place. ... Learn More
- Lockout Tagout-Control of Hazardous Energy Training Video ProgramLockout/Tagout Complete Training Video Program - This training video program employee safety training kit was designed to train a single student or an entire classroom. ... Learn More
- Safety Matters: Lockout/Tagout Training Video ProgramEnergy is all around us and comes in many forms. It is a useful and necessary element when any work is performed. But along with its usefulness, it can be dangerous and fatal. Unde... Learn More
- Lockout/Tagout: Make No Mistake Training Video ProgramLockout/Tagout: Make No Mistake addresses OSHA's General Industry Standard for Lockout/Tagout. It will help your employees understand the seven steps of lockout/tagout, how to comp... Learn More
- Lockout/Tagout An Open & Shut Case Training Video ProgramClose out the dangers, bolt in the hazards, and open the way to safety for your employees with this lockout/tagout program. Comply with OSHA 1910.147 and supplement your accident-p... Learn More
- Lockout For Life Training Video ProgramDon't just tell your employees, show them the importance of Lockout/Tagout safety proceedures! Review the proper procedures with this multi-award-winning program, which re-enacts l... Learn More
- Lockout/Tagout Lightning In A Bottle Training Video ProgramFatal injuries occur when hazardous energy is released and proper safety precautions are not in place. Never allow that to happen, bottle up that uncontrolled energy, train your ... Learn More