Lock Out/Tag Out
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee Lockout Tagout training requirements of OSHA's "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" regulation, these products discuss the OSHA Lock-Out/Tag-Out Standard, including the Energy Control Plan. "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" ...
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee Lockout Tagout training requirements of OSHA's "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" regulation, these products discuss the OSHA Lock-Out/Tag-Out Standard, including the Energy Control Plan. "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" training products use simulations of environments, and scenarios that would be familiar to employees working with both electric and hydraulic/pneumatic equipment and point out specifically where Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures should be applied. Topics covered in these products include: The regulation itself, "Energized" machinery, Lock-Out/Tag-Out concepts and procedures, Lock-Out/Tag-Out devices, Electrical systems, Hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and more.
OSHA's Position On Lock Out/Tag Out Training
Lock-Out/Tag Out training is an essential and required part of OSHA's mandatory "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" regulation (OSHA 1910.147). The products, featured in this section, include those OSHA standards along with OSHA’s Energy Control Plan. Our approach to training utilizes scenario and environmental simulations that employees can recognize. This makes it easy for them to completely absorb what is needed when it comes to hydraulic, pneumatic or electric-powered equipment Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures.
The videos and training tools, that we offer here, cover topics that include:
- The control of different types of energy
- The basics of lockout/tagout
- OSHA’s Lock-Out/Tag-Out standard
- “Energized” Machinery
- Devices used for Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO tools and devices)
- other important LOTO topics
In addition to the subjects detailed in our high quality, and easy to understand, DVD video lessons, we also provide features and offer supplies that include:
- Multiple language versions
- PowerPoint™ presentation that can be customized
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out Booklets
- CD-ROM training course
- other additional training tools
Besides incurring OSHA penalties for improper lock-out/tag-out procedures can result in equipment damage, serious injury or even fatalities. According to OSHA, craft workers, machine operators, electricians and other maintenance employees make up a force of approximately 3 million workers who routinely service equipment. This means that they are at risk for injuries that include; electrocution, burns, crushing, cutting, lacerating, amputating, or fracturing body parts, and others. On the average, an employee who is injured by hazardous energy exposure will lose 24 working days while recuperating from the incident. This is in addition to medical expenses.
We’d like you check out these high quality Lock Out/Tag Out Training videos and supplies. Then, when you wish to order, all you need to do is to select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. It’s really that simple! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Lockout Tagout: Secure Safely Training Video ProgramLockout/Tagout is a program mandated by OSHA to protect employees from the potential hazardous energy that could start a machine during maintenance or repair and critically injure ... Learn More
- The New Lock out Tagout (LOTO) Program Training VideoLockout and tagout is the locking up the energy sources of a machine so it cannot be started. The people who perform this process are mechanics and repair professionals. Lockout an... Learn More
- Lockout/Tagout: Put a Lock on Hazadous Energy Training Video ProgramHelp stop unexpected start ups with critical info on OSHA lockout/tagout requirements. ... Learn More
- Lockout Tagout-Control of Hazardous Energy Training Video ProgramLockout/Tagout Complete Training Video Program - This training video program employee safety training kit was designed to train a single student or an entire classroom. ... Learn More
- Safety Matters: Lockout/Tagout Training Video Program
- Lockout/Tagout: Make No Mistake Training Video Program
- Lockout/Tagout An Open & Shut Case Training Video Program
- Lockout/Tagout Lightning In A Bottle Training Video Program