June 20, 2018
LOCKOUT/TAGOUT TRAINING : SECURE SAFELY
Atlantic Training has just released their brand new Lockout/Tagout Training that covers OSHA standard updates. It has made it’s debut, and this new training features high quality footage and engaging animations throughout the training.
The OSHA standard “establishes minimum performance requirements for the control of hazardous energy.” (Department of Labor.) The standard requires all employers to establish energy control procedures, employee trainings and periodic inspections to ensure safety.
The OSHA standard states that if a device is not capable of being locked out, that the employer must utilize a tagout system. Lockout/tagout continues to be one of the OSHA’s top ten most cited workplace violations, warranting a greater need on the emphasis of a lockout/tagout program that includes thorough safety training.
This training will go over those procedures and how to effectively communicate those to employees.
In this training, you will get specific information about the OSHA standards and how your company can operate within them. The OSHA standards require that employers provide their employees with working conditions that are free of known dangers.Our training breaks down everything step-by-step, making it simple and easy to understand.
This training covers specific employee and employer duties like the ones listed below:
- Establish energy-control procedures
- Train employees on the energy-control program
- Provide employees with statement on how to use the procedures
- Responsible for implementing the energy-control procedures
- Having the knowledge and skills for safe use of energy-isolating devices
These points and more are covered in this training, providing you and your employees with all the information needed to create a safe work environment.
About this lockout/tagout training:
- Available on DVD, online streaming/online interactive training
- Includes sections on:
- employer/employee responsibilities
- Types of energy sources
- Tagout limitations
- Preparation for lockout or tagout
- Special circumstances section
- And more!