Drugs and Alcohol
Dealing with an employees Drug and Alcohol Abuse can be very trying for an employer and fellow employees. It can be very difficult to talk to the employee with substance abuse, their productivity may decrease or increase with unsafe practices, and put fellow employe...
Dealing with an employees Drug and Alcohol Abuse can be very trying for an employer and fellow employees. It can be very difficult to talk to the employee with substance abuse, their productivity may decrease or increase with unsafe practices, and put fellow employees in dangerous situations. Our Alcohol and Drug Awareness training program discusses the various types of substance abuse that could be found in the workplace, how they can affect an employee's work situation, and what employees themselves can do to help keep their workplace drug and alcohol free. Topics covered in these products include: How substances are typically abused by employees, Alcohol and other depressants, and their effects, Stimulants, narcotics and hallucinogens, and their effects, How people get "hooked" on drugs and alcohol, Alcohol and Drug Awareness policies, Helping employees overcome substance abuse, and more.
OSHA's Position On Drugs and Alcohol Training
Drug and alcohol abuse are topics that concern workplace management in just about every industry imaginable. With a proper focus and training initiative, these issues can be addressed in a manner that will create a safer workplace environment and maintain work productivity. But it’s acknowledged that these issues can be difficult to approach without the proper training. Additionally, OSHA has definite views on how training should be conducted and in some cases, training is federally mandated. For example, the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) requires specific training for supervisors of drivers and there are many other federally mandated safety training regulations. In order to assist you with addressing compliance issues and ensuring a safer employee environment, we offer comprehensive Drug and Alcohol Abuse Training materials. These videos and published material sets are designed to instruct both employees and supervisors. Topics that are covered include, among many others:
- Required CFR training for supervisors of drivers (32 CFR 634.13)
- Recognizing Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers
- Reasonable Abuse Suspicion Training
- D.O.T. Drug Training to meet requirements
With these training materials in your company’s library, it becomes a simple matter to schedule substance abuse awareness at convenient times that will not affect work production. You can contact us now for any additional information that you may require. Don’t delay, ensure that your organization has the necessary tools to meet compliance and create a safer work environment!
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees Training Video ProgramIn the United States, there are over 38 million binge drinkers, almost 25 million illegal drug users and more than 6 million people who abuse prescription drugs... and most of them... Learn More
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors Training Video ProgramMost substance abusers have jobs. In fact, it is estimated that one out of every ten workers has a drug or alcohol problem. Their behavior "under the influence" can decrease produ... Learn More
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments Training Video ProgramIn the United States there are over 38 million binge drinkers, almost 25 million illegal drug users and more than 6 million people who abuse prescription drugs... and most of them ... Learn More
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors in Construction Environments Training Video ProgramTopics covered in the products include: How substance abuse can affect a worksite. What substances are abused? Laws you need to know about. Creating a drug and alcohol-free j... Learn More
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse for Employees and Managers Training Video Program PackageCovers: How substances are typically abused by employees, alcohol and other depressants and their effects, stimulants, narcotics and hallucinogens and their effects, how people get... Learn More
- Alcoholism In The Workplace Construction Training VideoTopics covered in the safety video are: accidents, absences and tardiness, unreliability, job performance, co-workers, and supervisors.... Learn More
- JJ Keller Substance Abuse Training for Supervisors and Employees Training Video ProgramThis Substance abuse Training Video Program can be used to satisfy the supervisor training and employee education components of a comprehensive drug- and alcohol-free workplace pro... Learn More
- Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know Training Video ProgramAddresses critical info drivers must be aware of regarding alcohol and drug testing requirements.... Learn More
- Drug And Alcohol Awareness In Schools Training Video ProgramThis training video program will teach your staff how to handle and prevent substance abuse in your school.... Learn More
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Managers Training Video ProgramAlcohol abuse and the use of illegal drugs has become a major problem in the workplace.... Learn More
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Employees Training Video ProgramAlcohol abuse and the use of illegal drugs has become a major problem in the workplace.... Learn More