Safety Orientation Training
Safety should be on every employees mind every day, with every action, and reaction. Being able to anticipate possible accidents before they happen is a learned skill, or a formed habit, which every employee can be taught through proper training. According to the depart...
Safety should be on every employees mind every day, with every action, and reaction. Being able to anticipate possible accidents before they happen is a learned skill, or a formed habit, which every employee can be taught through proper training. According to the department of Labor workplace accidents result in thousands of painful injuries every year, numerous deaths, and cost business almost $90 billion per year in medical bills, lost wages and lost production time. Our "Employee Safety Orientation" training programs addresses prominent safety issues confronting employers today, such as the development of a good "safety attitude" in their employees. The "Introductory Safety Training" addresses numerous issues that employers, as well as employees face every day. These programs help minimize workplace accident, minimize financial losses, increase productivity, and increases employee morale. Topics covered in the products include: Developing "safety awareness", Basics of accident prevention, Hazard evaluation, Safety housekeeping, Tool use and maintenance, Fire prevention and safety, Selecting and using the appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE), and more.
OSHA's Position On Safety Orientation Training
One of the first things that an employer does when a new employee is hired is to have that individual go through a structured orientation. Besides the standard HR topics, etc., safety training is considered essential. This can involve a number of different mandatory OSHA topics related to hazardous work environment communication all the way to proper ergonomics for office workers. This is something that remains crucial no matter what type of industry you’re talking about since accidents and injury, besides the harm that is suffered by employees, are the source of one of the most costly expenses in the country’s overall work environment, according to statistics. Ironically, these statistics could be tremendously reduced by the diligent institution of employee training programs that utilize the type of high quality materials that can be found here.
Our primary goal is comprehensive OSHA (and other federal and state agencies) compliant training. In essence, we are your one-stop sources of complete training that covers every aspect of mandatory (and other) regulations. When you choose the materials that are offered here, you won’t have to worry about researching further training resources, in order to be federal and state compliant. In the case of Safety Orientation Training, our topics include:
- Best Work Practices (Housekeeping, Proper Material Storage, Ergonomics, Lifting and Equipment Lockout/Tagout)
- Safe Environment Interaction (Personal Protective Equipment, Extreme Temperatures, Chemical Handling and Hazard Communication, Electrical and Fire Safety, Slips, Trips and Falls, Confined Space Work and Hazard Signage)
- Equipment Use Safety (Stairway/Ladders/Platforms, Forklift/Motorized Trucks/, Non-motorized moving equipment, Tools, Welding Equipment, Machine Guards and Material Handling Equipment)
- Emergency Situation Protocols
Other training materials include: quizzes, handbooks, instructor information and more. To complete your set of orientation materials, just select from our video list and place your order! If you have any questions, just contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Safety Orientation in Construction Training Video ProgramAtlantic's "Safety Orientation in Construction Environments" products discuss common hazards that can be encountered on a job site and the safe practices and equipment that wo... Learn More
- Orientation to Laboratory Safety Training Video ProgramCovers: OSHA regulations, SDSs, planning safe experiments, personal protective equipment, ventilation controls, chemical storage, accidents and emergencies, waste disposal, & more... Learn More
- HAZWOPER Safety Orientation Training Video ProgramCovers: Preparing for working with hazardous materials, avoiding bad mental habits and complacency, working at the right pace, controlling emotions, adjusting to the limitations of... Learn More
- Preventing Sexual and Other Forms of Harassment for California Employees Interactive Online Training Video"Preventing Sexual and Other Forms of Harassment for California Employees" discusses how to prevent sexual and other types of harassment in the workplace.... Learn More
- Safety Orientation for Construction Training Video ProgramSafety Orientation for Construction Kit Training Video Program - This Training Video Program employee safety training kit was designed to train a single student or an entire classr... Learn More
- Safety Orientation On Alert Training Video Program
- Safety Orientation - Janitorial Version Training Video ProgramThe video is 16 minutes and addresses the major areas needed to comply with the standard, including: Safety Mindset Slips, Trips & Falls Back Safety Personal Protective Equip... Learn More
- Be Safe at Work Safety Orientation In Long-Term Care Training Video Program
- Safety Orientation On Alert 15 segment Training Video Program
- Safety Orientation: A New Way Of Thinking Training Video Program
- Safety Orientation - Healthcare Version Training Video ProgramThe video is 8 minutes and addresses the major areas needed to comply with the standard, including: Slips, Trips & Falls Back Safety Fire Safety Electrical Safety Hazard Com... Learn More
- Safety Orientation It Takes a Winning Attitude Training Video Program
- Safety Orientation for Food Service Training Video ProgramSafety Orientation for Food service Training Video Program - This Training Video Program employee safety training kit was designed to train a single student or an entire classroom.... Learn More
- Safety in the Healthcare Environment: OSHA Mandatories for General Orientation Training Video ProgramTo train hospital staff on the primary safety issues worker's face in the healthcare environment... Learn More