Lead Safety Standard
Lead exposure is one of the leading causes for occupational illness and it could be a potential public health risk. Lead can easily contaminate food, water, and air from a number of sources. Most occupational illnesses come from working around lead based paint, construc...
Lead exposure is one of the leading causes for occupational illness and it could be a potential public health risk. Lead can easily contaminate food, water, and air from a number of sources. Most occupational illnesses come from working around lead based paint, construction dust as well as urban dust, but that is just a few sources. Atlantic Training offers Lead-Based Materials Training that complies with both General Industrial Standard and the Interim Final Rule for Construction. The OSHA Lead Standards training products address the major areas of employee training required by the regulations, because of the widespread historical use of lead-based paints, as well as other materials containing lead. These training programs are useful to a number of different groups or facilities including building/construction companies, manufacturers, recyclers and many others. Topics covered in these products include: Contents of the standards, "Measurement" concepts, Exposure assessment and monitoring, Methods of compliance, Personal protective equipment, Hygiene and housekeeping, Medical surveillance, and more.
OSHA's Position On Lead Safety Standard Training
The mandatory OSHA regulations that deal with lead exposure take into account the potential serious health issues for employees and the general public, who may be near a construction site. The main problem with lead is that it can easily contaminate the environment from seemingly “innocent” sources, such as the lead-based paint on a wall or dust at a construction site. Since OSHA has created a number of mandates regarding this potential serious health hazard, we has compiled a comprehensive collection of training materials that will allow you to maintain a complete library pertaining to all of OSHA’s lead safety requirements. The topics that are covered in our training materials include:
- OSHA Lead Standards in Construction Environments
- Refresher Training for OSHA Lead Standards in construction Environments
- Lead Safety for Firearms
- Lead Exposure Measurement Concepts (OSHA 1910.1025(d)(9))
- Lead Exposure Medical Surveillance (OSHA 1910.1025 App C)
- Lead Exposure Monitoring (OSHA 1910.1025(d))
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Other Lead Safety Topics
In addition to the informative and engaging training DVD videos that we provide, we also feature additional training tools that will assist in your training efforts. These can include; CD-ROM Format Training Programs, Compliance Manuals (OSHA & DOT), Posters, Booklets and other training tools that come bundled with many of our video courses.
With the availability of our comprehensive OSHA-mandate oriented training materials, you will have the capability of setting up a training class or seminar at the convenience of your company’s production schedule, while meeting OSHA’s training requirements.
Please look over our high quality Lead Safety Training videos and supplies that will allow you to completely meet OSHA mandatory training objectives without having to look elsewhere! Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Lead Exposure in General Industry Training Video ProgramLead is poisonous. If it's taken into the body, it can cause serious health problems and even be fatal. Most people who are exposed to lead today are exposed on the job. OSHA estim... Learn More
- Lead Exposure in Construction Environments Training Video ProgramLead is poisonous. If it's taken into the body, it can cause serious health problems and even be fatal. Most people who are exposed to lead today are exposed on the job. OSHA estim... Learn More