Fall Protection and Hazards
According to the US department of Labor, there are over two thousand occupational falls reported yearly in the building and construction industry. Falls range from 6 ladders to falls off of skyscrapers. More than half of those falls result in permanent paralysis, an...
According to the US department of Labor, there are over two thousand occupational falls reported yearly in the building and construction industry. Falls range from 6 ladders to falls off of skyscrapers. More than half of those falls result in permanent paralysis, and a quarter of the falls result in death. Because of the high risks associated with construction above ground level, OSHA has strict regulations that the construction industry must follow. Compliance and Safety offers training program that cover all of OSHA's general Fall Protection Program requirements, from ladder and scaffold safety to steel erection fall protection courses and understanding personal fall arrest systems.
OSHA's Position On Fall Protection and Hazards
Fall hazards are specifically targeted by OSHA’s mandatory directives as a result of their related seriousness and devastating effects. The work environments associated with these accidents are extremely wide-ranging and about 25% will actually involve fatalities! Because of the gravity of fall repercussions and OSHA’s emphasis on their prevention, we have made available training videos that encompass all of OSHA’s mandatory regulations. The goals are, of course, not just limited to fall prevention, but also to maintain safety through personal fall arrest systems that meet OSHA’s standards and other construction concerns. The topics that are covered include:
- Rigging Safety in Construction Environments (OSHA 126.251)
- Slips, Trips and Falls in Construction
- Correct Anchorage Securing (OSHA 126.502)
- Fall Protection Nets (OSHA 126.502 (c))
- OSHA Excavation Standards (OSHA 126.650)
- Employee Hazard Perception
- And other topics
The easy-to-understand and engaging videos that we provide can also be complimented by additional training tools that we have, which include; CD-ROM format training programs, Compliance Manuals, Handbooks and other materials that come bundled with many of our video packages. There is also the option of compiling your own 20-video comprehensive training library bundle, which will save you research time and save money, as well.
With the exceptional quality training materials that we offer, you will have the options of training new employees in locations that you designate as well as provide refresher training to veteran employees. All of this can be done while maintaining compliance with OSHA’s mandatory stipulations.
Please look over our high quality Fall Protection and Hazards videos and supplies that will allow you to completely meet OSHA’s training objectives without having to look elsewhere! Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Fall Protection in Industrial and Construction Environments Training Video ProgramCovers: The consequences of falls in the workplace, hazardous work environments, the safety "mindset", designing fall hazards out of the workplace, proper housekeeping techniques, ... Learn More
- Slips, Trips and Falls in Construction Training Video ProgramAtlantic's "Slips, Trips and Falls in Construction Environments" courses discuss the mechanics of slips, trips and falls, the types of hazards that workers are likely to encou... Learn More
- Fall Protection for Construction Training Video ProgramCovers all areas of fall protection, including the Steel Erection Standard. Online preview available.... Learn More
- Fall Protection for Construction - Online Training CourseFall protection is one of the most frequently cited OSHA violations, due to lack of proper equipment and training. Falls are the leading cause of death among private construction i... Learn More