Bloodborne Pathogen Safety Training Powerpoints
Bloodborne Pathogens Training by OTIEC
- This powerpoint training tool was created by OTIEC Outreach Resources Workgroup in order to give awareness on bloodborne pathogens. It also covers the bloodborne diseases that can be transmitted when exposed to bloodborne pathogens. It also describes method for controlling exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
Bloodborne Pathogens Initial Training by UCONN
- This initial training powerpoint covers bloodborne pathogens standard, exposure control plan, employees and supervisors responsibilities. It lists other potentially infectious materials (OPIMs) that may carry and transmit BBPs. It also covers the common characteristics of bloodborne pathogens and how it is transmitted.
Bloodborne Pathogens by EPA
- This PowerPoint has good coverage of bloodborne pathogens information which can be used as an opening to the training module. There is a sufficient amount of information given. OSHA’s mandatory exposure control plan is illustrated in an easy to understand format, and workplace guidelines and proper disinfection & disposal are also covered.
Bloodborne Pathogen by TFMPP
- This training powerpoint was created by Texas Family Medicine Preceptorship Program UT Medical School at Houston. It is presented in a professional look with a comprehensive information on bloodborne pathogens. The OSHA regulations are listed throughout the training, and there is a bloodborne pathogen training objectives slide at the beginning of the presentation. The training presentation is designed well enough to hold the trainee’s interest and even uses high quality photos.
Bloodborne Pathogens & Disease Transmission by IMWCA
- This training powerpoint was created by Iowa Municipalities Workers’ Compensation Association to give awareness on the importance of training for the solid waste industry. It covers the definition of bloodborne pathogens, how BBps are transmitted and explains the OSHA bloodborne pathogen standard. It also lists the bloodborne pathogen diseases that can be transmitted when exposed and how to decontaminate once exposed.
Protecting Employees from Bloodborne Pathogens by VDH
- This training powerpoint was created by Virginia Department of Health to discuss the components of Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) Bloodborne Pathogen Standard, review occupational risks for exposure to bloodborne diseases and discuss the steps to take when exposed.
Bloodborne Pathogens by CMC
- This training powerpoint was created by Condell Medical Center to discuss definition, incubation period, transmission route, signs and symptoms, and PPE to use for a variety of infectious diseases. It list factors affecting disease transmission related to the well being of the EMS personnel.
Bloodborne Pathogens by University of Texas Arlington
Bloodborne diseases continue to pose major health problems. Increasing infection rates for Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C are now making them as serious a concern as HIV, the virus which can often lead to AIDS. So it’s more important than ever for employees to understand the hazards of bloodborne pathogens, the policies and practices that can prevent their transmission, and the OSHA regulations that address them.
This collection of bloodborne pathogens training PowerPoints aims to break down the dangers of bloodborne pathogens, as well as train employees on how to properly handle and dispose of blood in order to keep themselves safe. Download them to use with your Learning Management System or LMS.
DISCLAIMER: All free PowerPoints provided on this website have been created by third parties. The copyright owners of these powerpoint presentations have no affiliation with Atlantic Training. If you wish to have an item removed or have any questions regarding this information, please contact us at email@example.com