Electrical Safety: Training Video Program for Unqualified Employees
Our video-on-demand format allows users to stream our videos from anywhere including mobile devices. Each title includes an embed feature that allows users to add these videos to their existing training platform or LMS with a simple cut and paste process.
All titles are available in various languages and include needed written materials such as a leader's guide, tests, answer key, wallet cards, attendance logs, and more.See your Price today
This product is available to load into your current platform or LMS as well. Whether your platform is Scorm compliant or not, you can add a single topic or our complete library, with ease by using a simple upload or cutting and pasting of embed code.See your Price today
Our Atlantic LMS training platform allows you to view this course in a classroom environment, or assign to your team individually with testing and recordkeeping capabilities for each training.
You can also create your own trainings on any topic, or add from any other vendor, if you choose, as well as manage your incident, accident, and illness records. All of this one location is more affordable than your Microsoft office application.See your Price today
Spanish program available April 2016
- Helps you comply with 29 CFR 1910.332 regulations
- Now available with EyeCue® Visual Learning System - See "EyeCue" tab for more details
- Covers the basic training needs of unqualified employees
- Serves as a refresher training for qualified employees
- Ready-to-use training program uses several components:
- Electrical hazards (including arc flash hazards)
- Approach distances for qualified and unqualified employees
- Lockout/tagout procedures
- Proper use of illumination and personal protective equipment
- Testing procedures
- Preventing electircal incidents
- What to do in case of an electrical incident
- Video 25 minutes in length
- Available in English & Spanish
Electrical safety is a critical topic in the workplace. Incidents such as electrical shock, burns, fires, and explosions lead to thousands of injuries and fatalities every year. Electrical Safety: Training for Unqualified Employees can help you reduce the risk of electircal accidents.
- (1) 25-minute video - Features electrical safety industry professionals giving field expertise on the dangers of electricity and safe work practices general employees can use in the workplace. Provides an overview of electrical safety for the “unqualified” employee, including: OSHA’s definition, potential electrical hazards in the workplace, safe work practices that can be applied, and what to do in emergency situations. Includes 2 Bonus Videos covering Arc Flash/Arc Blast Awareness & Safety and Power Tool and Extension Cord Safety.
- (1) Trainer Guide - Product Codes: 45366 (English), 45365 (Spanish) - Designed specifically for the trainer to help them prepare for, and get the most out of, the training material provided in the program. Includes background information on electrical safety and includes a reprint of the Employee Handbook with discussion topics and the 10 -question quiz from the Employee Handbook complete with answer key.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Contains the program elements in electronic form so you can download, print out, use as-is, customize with company-specific info, copy into PowerPoint® presentations or whatever your needs dictate. Includes ...
- Learning activities
- Quizzes with answer keys
- Training log
- A certificate of completion
- (10) Employee Handbooks - Product Codes: 45376 (English), 45377 (Spanish) - A training take-away for the employee that summarizes the material covered in the video, in easy-to-read bulleted format, that employees can reference as needed. The handbook also contains a receipt page and a 10-question quiz.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Codes: 36580 (English), 45359 (Spanish) - "Stay Current on Electrical Safety" promotes safe work practices and reinforces the message covered during training.
45378 - Training Video Program - Spanish - Electrical Safety: Training for Unqualified Employees Training Video Program
Copyright Date : 2016
ISBN : 978-1-68008-096-4
45379 - Training Video Program - English - Electrical Safety: Training for Unqualified Employees Training Video Program
Copyright Date : 2016
ISBN : 978-1-68008-091-9
Optional Network licensing also available to download the video to your system.
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS or ours (SafetySoft).
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.