Construction Safety Training Video Program Package
Our video-on-demand format allows users to stream our videos from anywhere including mobile devices. Each title includes an embed feature that allows users to add these videos to their existing training platform or LMS with a simple cut and paste process.
All titles are available in various languages and include needed written materials such as a leader's guide, tests, answer key, wallet cards, attendance logs, and more.See your Price today
This product is available to load into your current platform or LMS as well. Whether your platform is Scorm compliant or not, you can add a single topic or our complete library, with ease by using a simple upload or cutting and pasting of embed code.See your Price today
Our SafetySoft training platform allows you to view this course in a classroom environment, or assign to your team individually with testing and recordkeeping capabilities for each training.
You can also create your own trainings on any topic, or add from any other vendor, if you choose, as well as manage your incident, accident, and illness records. All of this one location is more affordable than your Microsoft office application.See your Price today
CHOOSE ANY 12 TITLES BELOW
Employees in the building and construction industry face a number of hazards every day from working with hand and power tools to exposure to hazardous chemicals. Their accident and injury rate is so high that OSHA has made building and construction companies a "target industry" placing added emphasis on working with them to try and combat this problem.
Construction Safety Series teaches employees to spot hazardous situations and reviews what they can do to work safely and accident-free. The sixteen programs in the series cover important general safety and regulatory compliance topics. This construction-oriented package is an economical way to meet your safety meeting needs for an entire year! Programs cover important general safety and regulatory topics.
- Choose your format
- Choose English or Spanish courses.
- Each topic is packaged in an attractive 3-ring binder with all written documentation (Presenter's Guide, Scheduling and Attendance Forms, Quiz, Training Certificate)
- The training DVD versions of the programs are divided into 2 – 3 minute "chapters", so the programs can be shown in their entirety in a single session, or individual chapters can be used as the basis for a number of 10 – 15 minute "Tailgate Meetings" or "Toolbox Talks".
To view more information, production dates, run times and previews, please click on the topic of interest below.
Regulatory Refresher Programs:
- OSHA Lead Standard... A Refresher Program
- Personal Protective Equipment in Construction... A Refresher Program
- Supported Scaffolding Safety... A Refresher Program
- Right-To-Know for Building and Construction Program Companies... A Refresher Program
- Suspended Scaffolding Safety... A Refresher Program
Safety Meeting Kit General Safety Programs
- Crane Safety
- Dealing with Drugs and Alcohol Abuse for Employees in Construction Environments
- Dealing with Drugs and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors in Construction Environments
- Eye Safety in Construction
- Fall Protection in Construction
- First Aid in Construction
- Hand, Wrist & Finger Safety
- Hand & Power Tool Safety in Construction
- Heat Stress in Construction
- Ladder Safety in Construction
- Rigging Safety in Construction
- Safety Orientation in Construction
- Slips Trips and Falls in Construction
Optional Network licensing also available to download the video to your system.
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS or ours (SafetySoft).
USB and DVD are both copyrighted products and shall not be removed from their devices. The USB devices we sell will be permanently damaged if the files are attempted to be taken off of the device. Replacement will be at the customer's expense for both product and shipping. Should you wish to put something directly on your network or device, please call 800-975-7640 to speak about the options we offer.
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.