Slips, Trips and Falls
Most employees do not give much thought to the prospect of slipping, tripping or even falling on the job. Yet these types of accidents are the second leading cause of occupational injuries annually. Some of these injuries can be disabling or even fatal. Slips, tri...
Most employees do not give much thought to the prospect of slipping, tripping or even falling on the job. Yet these types of accidents are the second leading cause of occupational injuries annually. Some of these injuries can be disabling or even fatal. Slips, trips, and falls cost companies millions of dollars a year in Workman comp., medical bills, and lost productivity. Our "Slips Trips and Falls Safety training" programs shows employees the most common situations that can lead to slips, trips and falls, proper clean up, and what they can do to avoid or prevent these accidents. Topics covered in these products include: Why slips, trips and falls occur, Common causes of accidents, Potential health effects of resulting injuries, Techniques used to avoid injury, The importance of safety shoes, How to fall safely, and more.
OSHA's Position On Slips, Trips and Falls Safety Training
Unfortunately, many employers give little thought to safety when it comes to slips, trips and falls. That is until an incident actually occurs. But, in reality, this type of occurrence is responsible for the second leading cause of on-the-job injuries each year! In addition, these incidents can lead to serious injuries and even fatalities, not to mention the millions of dollars spent in Workman’s Comp, medical bills and lost hours at work. OSHA has created mandatory regulations in order to address this problem (OSHA 1910.22(a)(1)). These regulations are mostly geared towards housekeeping and making sure that employees are able to recognize a potential slip and fall hazard. We offer a series of training videos that are of exceptional quality and designed to cover OSHA requirements that include:
- Understanding why slips, trips and fall occur
- The most common causes of accidents involving slips, trips and falls
- The results of this type of injury
- Techniques that can be used to avoid slips, trips and falls
- The importance of safety shoes (OSHA PPE Directives)
- Ladder safety (OSHA 126.1053)
- Maintaining dry standing places (OSHA 1910.22(a)(2))
- The use of warning signs (OSHA 1910.145(c)(2))
- and other topics pertaining to slips, trips and falls
In addition to our training videos, we also supply a number of other training tools that include; Slips, Trips and Falls posters, booklets and other tools.
Keeping up with OSHA requirements with the proper training will serve to protect your employees and also help lower associated accident expenses.
Please look over our high quality Slips, Trips and Falls Training videos and supplies. Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Slips, Trips and Falls in Construction Training Video ProgramAtlantic's "Slips, Trips and Falls in Construction Environments" courses discuss the mechanics of slips, trips and falls, the types of hazards that workers are likely to encou... Learn More
- Cleaning and Polishing Floors Without Slips and Falls Training VideoA consistent sweeping program with a push or mechanical sweeper can help prevent slip and fall accidents. In the wintertime when there is ice and snow, it is important to... Learn More
- Machine Guarding, Safety Hazards, How To Prevent Slips And Falls Training VideoThis is a short refresher training course containing 3 videos in 1.... Learn More
- How To Prevent Slips and Falls Training Video ProgramSlips and falls can occur just about anywhere – not watching where you are walking, slip off a ladder and just not paying attention. In this program we will focus on how you can ... Learn More
- How To Prevent Slips And Falls (Hotels) Training Video ProgramIt can happen from sitting in a chair improperly. It can happen when walking on something you shouldn't be walking on. It can happen when you walk in the parking lot and aren't wat... Learn More
- Slips Trips and Falls Split Second Safety Training Video Program
- Slips, Trips, Falls Real, Real Life Training Video Program
- Slips, Trips and Falls Taking The Right Steps Training Video Program