Confined Space Training
There are many workspaces that are considered confined spaces, they include but are not limited to: hospital rooms, manholes, tanks, underground vaults, storage bins, pits, silos, and pipelines. OSHA's Permit Required Confined Space Safety Regulation (29 CFR Part 19...
There are many workspaces that are considered confined spaces, they include but are not limited to: hospital rooms, manholes, tanks, underground vaults, storage bins, pits, silos, and pipelines. OSHA's Permit Required Confined Space Safety Regulation (29 CFR Part 1910.146) has a very broad definition for confined spaces. These products will be useful to a number of different types of facilities, including manufacturers, utilities, petroleum and chemical industries, hospitals and many others were employees may or may not come into contact with: potential hazardous material in a contained space, heat stress, potential entrapment and many others. These programs help facilities comply with all of OSHA's Permit Confined Space Regulations. The programs provide important training on: Authorized entrants, Attendants, The importance of PPE in a confined space, Entry supervisors, Rescue services, and Emergency personnel.
Related training topics that will work in conjunction with Confined Spaces Training: Indoor Air Quality, First Aid, Personal Protection Equipment, PPE Training
OSHA's Position On Confined Space Training
The number of risks that are associated with working in a confined space can be considerable. This is precisely the reason why OSHA has focused their efforts on creating a mandatory set of requirements and protocols that deal directly with these particular types of hazards. If your company engages in any type of work that may, one day, have the need for an employee to work in a confined space, you’ll be required to have those appropriate training materials as part of your training library. Fortunately, you won’t have to search for regulations and match them with various training resources. We have done the work for you and subsequently offer complete sets of confined spaces training videos that are matched to your particular work environment. The risks that are covered by our high quality all-encompassing OSHA-required confined space videos include:
- Dangerous pressure levels
- Electrical dangers
- Moving machinery parts that can cause injury
- Engulfment hazards
- Confined environments exposed to toxic materials
- Full compliance with OSHA training requirements
Our training videos can also feature a scenario illustration approach that draws in the full attention of the trainees. This unique approach to training presents a scripted high risk situation which features a compelling dangerous situation enactment and the proper protocols used to mitigate the danger. In addition, our training video sets can feature extras such as:
- English/Spanish availability
- Closed-captioning for the hearing impaired
- Instructor’s handbook
- Employee Handbooks
- Training tools that include; quizzes employee info card, posters, training log, audio/visual content.
All you need to do is to select the training materials that you need and you’ll be on your way to being OSHA-compliant! Please contact us with any questions that you may have.
- Confined Spaces: Acceptable Entry Conditions Training Video ProgramThe Confined Space Entry training program provides employees with current facts on confined space hazards, how a Permit Space Program reduces these risks, what roles they may play ... Learn More
- Confined Space Entry Training Video For ConstructionTopics discussed in this safety video include: definition of confined space, oxygen deficiency, flammable or explosive gases, toxic gases and vapors, atmospheric hazard, engulfment... Learn More
- HAZWOPER Confined Space Entry Training Video ProgramCovers: Definitions of confined spaces, hazards encountered in confined spaces, OSHA's permit-space entry program, duties and responsibilities of the entry team, atmospheric testin... Learn More
- Performing the Confined Space Assessment Training Video ProgramIn response to the large numbers of employees killed while working inside confined space. Safety regulatory agencies have placed significant emphasis on good confined spa... Learn More
- Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training - Maintenance Activities Training Video ProgramHelps employees meet requirements of the OSHA standard regarding confined spaces. ... Learn More
- Confined Space Entry: Permit Required Training Handbooks 10 PackHelp your employees understand proper entry procedures and complete the required entry permit.... Learn More
- Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training - Construction Activities Training Video ProgramOSHA issued a final standard for construction work in confined spaces, which will take effect August 3, 2015. The new standard, Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926, sets requirements for pra... Learn More
- Confined Space: Hotwork Training Handbooks 10 PackThis vital handbook will help your employees understand the hazards of confined spaces, the importance of the permit program and the work practices they must follow in order to per... Learn More
- To The Point About Confined Space Entry (Canada) Training ProgramConditions that exist inside confined spaces such as manholes, tanks, vessels, pits, and similar areas can hurt or kill workers. Controlling access to confined spaces and the hazar... Learn More
- Confined Space Safety Training Video ProgramConfined Space Training Video Program - This Training Video Program employee safety training kit was designed to train a single student or an entire classroom. Quantity discounts a... Learn More
- Confined Space Hotwork Checklist to Safety Training Video ProgramThis program covers the proper safety procedures for confined space hotwork, including entry permits and hotwork permits.... Learn More
- Confined Space Entry Permit Required Training Video ProgramConfined spaces can become a very dangerous place to work very quickly. Protect your employees from the dangers of working in confined spaces and be sure you are in compliance wit... Learn More
- Confined Space Entry Keeping Public Employees Safe Training Video ProgramUse this program to train your public employees to work safely in these dangerous spaces and keep your organization OSHA compliant.... Learn More