- What is the Scope, Application and Purpose of the Lockout/Tagout Program?
- Definition of Terms
- What is the Energy Control Program?
- What is the Energy Control Procedure?
- What Materials and Hardware are involved?
- How should Periodic Inspections be conducted?
- Proper Training and Communication
Other Lockout Tagout Presentations
Hazardous Energy Isolation (LOTO) by Chevron CorporationDate Created: 2010 Number of Slides: 17 OHSA Regulations: This presentation is AtlantcTrainingt with 29 CFR 1910.147. Created by: Chevron Corporation
OSHA’s Lockout/Tagout Training PPT
This presentation was prepared by OSHA in 2011. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is a government agency responsible for implementing the safety and health legislation. The OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1910.147 is about Lockout/Tagout: Scope, Purpose, Requirements and some Exemptions.
Lockout/Tagout Procedures PPT
The Georgia Tech Research Institute has made this Powerpoint presentation to discuss the Lockout/Tagout Procedures. These procedures are developed to avoid accidents with Energy sources. These Energy sources need to be controlled and such procedures are discussed in Slides 10-26.