This 2 minute safety training video covers: How negative attitudes magnify stress, how stress affects attitudes & behaviors, how to adopt a positive attitude, and how to stay organized. Click here to watch the 15 minute full length version.
Atlantic Training's Workplace Stress video/DVD training program helps employees identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them. Areas covered in the program include:
- Situations causing stress.
- Positive vs. negative stress.
- Recognizing symptoms of stress.
- Effects of stress on the mind and body.
- Eliminating "stress factors".
- Stress-relieving exercises.
- … and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 15 minute preview.
Attitude has a lot to do with how much we feel stressed. You need to beware of developing negative attitudes about anything that you're involved in. Negative attitudes just magnify stress.Instead, strive to adopt a positive attitude and be optimistic about your life.Start empowering yourself by thinking,"I can do it."You need to be organized about how you approach your tasks as well.Draw up a checklist, with priorities, and take care of them one task at a time.