Effects of Workplace Stress
This 2 minute safety training video covers: What is workplace stress, effects of workplace stress, symptoms of stress, what is positive and negative stress, effects of negative stress and how to combat it. Click here to watch the 15 minute full length version.
Atlantic Training's Workplace Stress video/DVD training program helps employees identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them. Areas covered in the program include:
- Situations causing stress.
- Positive vs. negative stress.
- Recognizing symptoms of stress.
- Effects of stress on the mind and body.
- Eliminating "stress factors".
- Stress-relieving exercises.
- … and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 15 minute preview.
We all know the feeling, your muscles tense up you get an adrenalin rush you start to sweat, your heart is pounding,your stomach tights,your blood pressure rises. Getting excited under pressure is an old survival instinct and a succesful one. This changes might be alarming sometimes but it what we called positive stress situations, they're only temporary, once the crisis is over, our body relaxes, and resets itself back to normal, getting ready for the next challenge.