Lockout/Tagout - Online Traning
- Topics covered by Lockout/Tagout include:
- The regulation itself
- "Engergized" machinery
- Lockout/tagout concepts and procedures
- Lockout/tagout devices
- Electrical systems
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- And more
- Discusses the OSHA Lockout/Tagout Standard, including the Energy Control Plan
- Addresses electric, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and shows how and where Lockout/Tagout procedures should be used for each type of equipment
- Provides powerful training that's impossible for your employees to ignore
- Employees can complete the program on their own - any time - and at their own pace
J. J. Keller's interactive training programs are available in online and CD-ROM formats. Each offers compelling, high-quality training on required topics, best practices, and general safety and wellness issues. Below is a comparison chart of the system requirements for each.
|Intel®/AMD compatible multimedia computer||x||x|
|Windows® XP or newer*||x||x|
|Pentium® 350 MHz processor||x||x|
|128 MB of RAM||x|
|60 MB of hard disc space||x|
|16X CD-ROM drive or higher||x||x|
|Flash Player 8 plugin or higher||x||x|
|Internet Explorer 7.0 or Firefox 3.6 or newer||x|
|Pop-up blockers disabled||x|
|Broadband connection 256 kbps or higher||x|
|Local bus or PCI video||x||x|
|Speakers / Headphones||x||x|
J. J. Keller's Training On Demand
Our Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Training Points so you can get as much or as little training as you need. The Training Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller's Training On Demand.
All our Interactive Online courses are accessed through Training On Demand, which features:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of training titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- Lower cost per student the more Training Points you purchase
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Training Points
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.