Already have your own LMS (Learning Management System)?
C&S offers 100’s of course plugins and apps to work with existing Scorm compliant systems.
- What is Scorm?: SCORM is a set of technical standards used for e-learning software products. SCORM in a nutshell tells us how we need to develop our training programs so that they will work on your scorm compliant system. SCORM is an acronym for Shareable Content Object Reference Model.
- How do the apps work?: If your LMS is SCORM compliant (most are), you can purchase and upload one of hundreds of courses to your LMS so that your existing staff can be trained on that topic without having introduce a new training system platform or key your staff members into a whole new system again.
- What does the typical course look like?: All of our courses are interactive. Once loaded, your employees can log into your LMS, as they have done previously, and begin each course. Courses are divided into a number of logical sections, each with its own quiz, so information is easily understood and retained.
- Can I assign classes and view reports as we have been doing? : Absolutely. Whatever reporting your LMS currently has will can be used for our plugins. As an example if you assigned the course to a user on Back Safety, you will be able to view when that person has taken the course, if they completed it, what they scored etc.
- Dont have your own LMS? No worries, Compliance and Safety has its own LMS which is considered one of the best mousetraps out there. You can view more information via our Interactiver online training page.
Please contact us at (800) 975-7640 for more information & pricing! Click for a list of titles.
** Pricing starts at $850 per year based on course(s) chosen and the estimated number of employees trained per year.