Who We Are: We are an online retailer and producer of workplace training programs located in Middletown. We are on-the-move and evolving Fast. We work in virtually every industry from healthcare, schools to manufacturing facilities across the globe. Our goal with this ad is to find a full time, in-office, lead gen who loves to see the small business beat out the big guys one order at a time!
Here’s what being a “Lead Gen Specialist” at Atlantic Training basically means:
- Uncovering customer needs, and warming them up for a follow-up by a Sales Rep.
- Scheduling follow-up appointment for the Sales Rep as appropriate.
- Prioritizing customer accounts to determine sales opportunities.
- Seeking contacts/buyers. If you see an opportunity for upsell, etc., take appropriate action to forward the lead to Sales Rep.
- Organizing and managing leads for placement opportunities.
- Ensuring all leads are contacted based on where they are in the customer journey.
- Servicing all customers, internal and external, in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer service problems in a way that satisfies both us and them.
- Accurately completing and processing records involving customer transactions.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Career growth and advancement opportunities (we’re constantly growing!)
- Paid on-boarding training
- Fun contests, sales promotions & modern work environment
- Monday thru Friday 8:30-5, no weekends (!!!)
- Health Insurance Bennies
- Unlimited PTO (we’ll explain)
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with % company match
What does it take to be a successful Lead Generation Specialist at Atlantic Training?
- Prior sales, customer service, or business experience preferred (but not required).
- Ability to use an outbound call approach (can’t be afraid to pick up that phone and chat with people!).
- Ability to overcome objections and deal effectively with rejection, while remaining personable to both internal and external customers (just be fun and flexible and form relationships with customers, even when they say no, offer em free stuff then).
- Ability to engage in needs analysis (basically, let customers talk to you, educate them, and point them to our solutions).
- Strong time management and organizational skills (self-explanatory).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (you don’t need to be Shakespeare, but you should at least know basic business communication).
- Confident, assertive and goal oriented (like the rest of us!).
You in? Send a resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org ( drop us a line in the cover letter so we know you’re a fun, personable human being and actually paid attention to this small detail : )
You really in ? Pull out your phone and take a 30-60 second video of yourself and send it off to us. Tell us about jobs, likes, dislikes or just why you might fit. Heck, talk about the weather if you want. We want to see if you have the guts to do it.