JJ Keller Back Safety Training Video Program
Our video-on-demand format allows users to stream our videos from anywhere including mobile devices. Each title includes an embed feature that allows users to add these videos to their existing training platform or LMS with a simple cut and paste process.
All titles are available in various languages and include needed written materials such as a leader's guide, tests, answer key, wallet cards, attendance logs, and more.See your Price today
This product is available to load into your current platform or LMS as well. Whether your platform is Scorm compliant or not, you can add a single topic or our complete library, with ease by using a simple upload or cutting and pasting of embed code.See your Price today
Our SafetySoft training platform allows you to view this course in a classroom environment, or assign to your team individually with testing and recordkeeping capabilities for each training.
You can also create your own trainings on any topic, or add from any other vendor, if you choose, as well as manage your incident, accident, and illness records. All of this one location is more affordable than your Microsoft office application.See your Price today
- Helps your employees understand the basic principles of back health and the most common prevention practices to avoiding a back injury
- Covers proper techniques that should be used when lifting/lowering, sitting, standing, pushing, pulling, climbing, twisting, reaching and overreaching
- Explores real-world scenarios of routine tasks common in most workplaces, as well as how they can be done correctly and safely
- Offers essential back injury prevention tips featuring various stretches and exercises aimed at improving flexibility, stamina and overall back health
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- 2014 Bronze Telly Award Winner
Training Video Program Main Menu
- Play Program - Plays entire main program (running time: approx. 30 minutes)
- Chapter Selections - Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- How Your Back Works
- Anatomy of the spine
- Three main jobs of the spine
- How the spine and core muscles (back and abdomen) work together
- Characteristics of a healthy spine
- Types of Back Pain
- Persistent aching or stiffness
- Sharp, localized pain
- Chronic ache
- Radiating pain
- Muscle spasms
- Causes of Back Pain
- Poor posture
- Weak back or abdominal muscles
- Awkward Sleeping positions
- Poor diet
- Lack of exercise
- Everyday Tasks
- Lifting and lowering
- Use good posture (both sitting and standing)
- Follow company safety procedures and weight lifting restrictions
- Use mechanical aids
- Wear proper shoes
- Stretch before work and during breaks
- Change positions frequently
- Exercise regularly
- Eat a well-balanced diet and drink plenty of water
- Minimize stress
- Cut down on caffeine
- Practice good sleeping habits
- See your doctor if pain doesn’t go away
- Bonus Materials - Total running time: approximately 30 minutes
- Quiz (running time: approx. 10 minutes)
- Note to Trainer (running time: approx. 5 minutes)
- Pre-Shift Warm-up Exercises video (running time: 5 minutes)
- Back Strength & Flexibility Exercises (running time: 6 minutes)
- Previews (running time: approx. 7 minutes)
- Workplace Safety 101: A Guide for New Employees (running time: 4 minutes)
- Personal Protective Equipment: Safe at Work (running time: 3 minutes)
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
- Format: DVD
- Language: English (Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired)
- Length: 30 mins.
Optional Network licensing also available to download the video to your system.
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS or ours (SafetySoft).
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.