Wondering what this job is? Basically, we like people and don’t want to see them get hurt. We do this by providing workplace training products, both physical and online. Think of as a Netflix for the safety and human resource world.
We get it, what seems fun about that? Well... us!
We believe that the key to any success is action, and we’re a team of action-oriented individuals actively working toward making a difference in the workplace, and we’re having fun doing it. Work shouldn’t be just someplace to devote 8 hrs a day to. If you’re tired of not making a difference, tired of a thankless job, and are sick AND tired of your work, then it’s time to make a change...and we’re that change.
Atlantic Training (that’s us), is looking for someone who can provide that energy we all have in there, who just hasn’t been able to show it for a while. It’s the energy that gives you a pep in your step and a good feeling about going to work.
The job? it’s simple; We’re an awesome team and offer an awesome product... we just need you to make it better. Make it pretty and make it easy.
- Front End design and development
- Graphic design for product development
- Digital design for marketing materials
- Ability to maintain and create a brand identity
- Love for typography, and design - both online (web) and offline
- Strategically plan for, and design, digital assets for our various brands such as:
- Graphics for social media and blogs
- Training courses and products
- Flyers, brochures, and handouts
- Sales presentations
- Assets for email marketing
- Photography and videography possible
- Monday thru Friday 8:30-5, no weekends (!!!)
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid Major Holidays
- 401(k) match
You in? Send a resume to us at email@example.com and a sample of your work or ( drop us a line in the cover letter so we know you’re a fun, personable human being and actually paid attention to this small detail : )
You really in ? Pull out your phone and take a 30-60 second video of yourself and send it off to us. Tell us about jobs, likes, dislikes or just why you might fit. Heck, talk about the weather if you want. We want to see if you have the guts to do it.