Emergency Planning Training Video & DVD Program
Existing OSHA, SARA Title III, and numerous state regulations call for all facilities to meet a number of Emergency Preparedness/Crisis Management requirements. These include:
- That every facility have an Emergency Plan that spells out what is to be done in case of an emergency.
- That this plan, as well as other important information, be shared with the local Emergency Planning Committee and emergency response groups such as the police, fire department and others.
Atlantic Training’s training products on Emergency Planning assist facilities in complying with these regulations and help them prepare for potential emergency situations.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The emergency planning process.
- The threat of terrorism.
- Your role in emergency planning.
- Emergency action drills… the process.
- Emergency action drills… playing your part.
- and more.