How to Properly Handle Situations Involving Violence
This 2 minutes safety training video covers: How arguments grows, how confrontations intensify, what are the serious act of violence that could occur if conflict escalates, what is the right way to do when you faced with an abusive or threatening person, how to diffuse workplace violence, what is assault, what are the serious consequences of violence, what to do if someone challenges you to fight.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities Training DVD program discusses the various types of harassment that are found in the workplace, how they can affect an employee's work situation and what employees themselves can do to help prevent workplace harassment. Topics covered in these products include:
Workplace Harassment in Industrial Facilities Training DVD Covers:
- How to Properly Handle Situations Involving Violence
- The nature of workplace harassment.
- How to recognize various types of harassment.
- How to handle verbal abuse and threats.
- The many forms sexual harassment can take.
- How to recognize the many variations of "assault".
- Knowing what to do, and what not to do, when confronted with a stalker.
- How fostering a positive workplace environment can increase productivity and safety.
- ...and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 17 minutes preview.