How To Safely Ship Hazardous Materials
This 3 minute safety training video covers: What are the placarding specifications, what placards is required for a material, how to properly inspect the transport vehicle, what are the appropriate security measures when shipping hazmat, what are the thing needs to be checkout when unloading hazmat, how to avoid incidents when handling hazmats. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 20 minute full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's DOT HAZMAT Federal Regulation DVD program created specifically for the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT Training regulation on Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials, these products provide the information necessary to comply with Federal regulations eCFR 49, 172.704 Training Requirements. SubPart H
According to CFR 172.704, (Former HM-126F Docket) HAZMAT employees MUST include training on the following topics.DOT HAZMAT Federal Regulation Training DVD Covers:
- How To Safely Ship Hazardous Materials
- General Awareness / Familiarization Training (included in package).
- Function Specific Training (to be done in house by supervisor).
- Safety Training (included in package).
- Security Awareness (included in package).
- In Depth Security Awareness for some facilities (optional in package).
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 20 minute preview.