Dealing with Bloodborne Pathogens Safely
This 4 minutes safety training video covers: What are bloodborne diseases, why bloodborne diseases is a serious concern in the healthcare industry, what are the safety precautions when exposed to bloodborne pathogens, what diseases you can get with bloodborne pathogens, what are the symptoms of HIV infection, why is it important to control HIV infection from spreading, what is hepatitis, who are at the great risks of hepatitis diseases, what are the different types of hepatitis, how important is hepatitis vaccine, what are the initial symptoms of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. This clip was taken from a full-length training video. Click here to watch the 28 minutes full length version.
The Full-Length Version is Available on DVD!
Atlantic Training's Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities Training DVD program incorporating the latest medial language and needlestick guidelines... have been specifically created to assist facilities in fulfilling the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard's (29 CFR Part 1910.1030) training requirements. Topics covered in these products include:
Bloodborne Pathogens in Healthcare Facilities Training DVD Covers:
- Dealing with Bloodborne Pathogens Safely
- Epidemiology and symptoms of bloodborne diseases.
- Modes by which bloodborne disease is transmitted.
- The Exposure Control Plan.
- Recognition of exposure situations.
- Practices to prevent exposure.
- HBV vaccination.
- Emergency procedures.
- Signs and labels.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment.
- ...and more.
- Click here to watch a FREE full-length 28 minutes preview.