Silica Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments Online Training Course
Silica dust can cause serious, even fatal, health problems for anyone who inhales it. And more than two million workers are exposed to this substance on the job every year. OSHA's Silica Safety Rule has established rigorous standards to protect them.
Atlantic's training products on "Silica Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments" explain the hazards that are associated with silica dust, review the OSHA standards for industry and construction, and show employees what they can do to protect themselves from silica dust on the job.
After successful completion of this Silica Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments course, the student will be able to:
- The hazards of respirable crystalline silica.
- OSHA's Silica Safety Standards.
- Exposure to silica dust in the workplace.
- A silica dust exposure control plan.
- Control systems, safe work practices, and PPE.
- Medical surveillance and recordkeeping.
- and more.
Atlantic's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.