Returning to Work During the Coronavirus Pandemic for Employees Online Training
From organizing a practical work schedule to using COVID-safe policies and practices on the job, returning to the workplace during the coronavirus pandemic creates new challenges for employees at all levels of an organization.
The "Returning to Work During the Coronavirus Pandemic...for Employees" courses discuss these challenges and how employees can address them. Topics covered in the courses include:
- Getting yourself ready to return to the workplace
- Your "new" facility
- Working in your "new" facility
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.