Professional Security Officer Series Training Videos by Efilm
Our video-on-demand format allows users to stream our videos from anywhere including mobile devices. Each title includes an embed feature that allows users to add these videos to their existing training platform or LMS with a simple cut and paste process.
All titles are available in various languages and include needed written materials such as a leader's guide, tests, answer key, wallet cards, attendance logs, and more.See your Price today
This product is available to load into your current platform or LMS as well. Whether your platform is Scorm compliant or not, you can add a single topic or our complete library, with ease by using a simple upload or cutting and pasting of embed code.See your Price today
Our SafetySoft training platform allows you to view this course in a classroom environment, or assign to your team individually with testing and recordkeeping capabilities for each training.
You can also create your own trainings on any topic, or add from any other vendor, if you choose, as well as manage your incident, accident, and illness records. All of this one location is more affordable than your Microsoft office application.See your Price today
Professional Security Officer Series Training Videos
There are approximately one million security guards employed in the United States. Many are under-trained and unregulated. Training requirements vary from state to state and there are currently no industry-wide standards for security operations and certificate programs for security professionals.
Professional Security Officer Series is a DVD-based training program for those seeking credentialing as a security officer. Training may be provided initial to posting, as well as being a part of an ongoing training program. This series has a wide application for contract and staff security officers, both armed and unarmed.
Objectives of the program include:
- Increase the level of training and knowledge of security officers pertaining to security concerns and terrorism related issues.
- Understand the basic legal powers and limitation of security officers.
- Improve observation, detection and reporting skills.
- Demonstrate procedures for detention search and seizure.
- Improve coordination with local police, fire and emergency services.
- Improve skills working with advanced security technology.
- Describe basic procedures for accident investigations.
- Describe emergency planning procedures.
- Outline basic prevention activities.
- Understand the needs and methods for carrying out investigations of accidents and minor crimes.
- Module 1 - Roles & Responsibilities - Principal roles and responsibilities of security officers, deportment, ethics, legal powers and limitations, advanced security technology, theft prevention and deterrence.
- Module 2 - Patrolling & Observation - Dealing with criminal activity, unsafe conditions, building and perimeter protection features, security posts, patrolling methods, visitor and employee identification programs.
- Module 3 - Handling Emergencies - How security officers prepare for and respond to emergencies in order to best protect employees and the facility.
- Module 4 - Countering Terrorism - Appropriate actions for security officers responding to terrorist events that affect their facility, and response to suspicious packages.
- Format: DVD
- Language: English
- Length: 124 mins.
USB and DVD are both copyrighted products and shall not be removed from their devices. The USB devices we sell will be permanently damaged if the files are attempted to be taken off of the device. Replacement will be at the customer's expense for both product and shipping. Should you wish to put something directly on your network or device, please call 800-975-7640 to speak about the options we offer.
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.