Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees Online Training Course
Sexual harassment can be devastating for its victims as well as for the companies they work for. It's also illegal. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission still receives more than 10,000 sexual harassment complaints from U.S. workers every year.
Atlantic Training's "Preventing Sexual Harassment… for Employees" Training products to provide employees with the information they need to help prevent sexual harassment in their workplace, and deal with it effectively if it does occur.
- This course is 100% OSHA compliant.
- Printable certificate and wallet card are issued instantly upon course completion.
- This course takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
After successful completion of this OSHA compliant course, the student will be able to:
- How to report and document incidents of alleged sexual harassment.
- Dealing with coworkers that have acted inappropriately toward you.
- Consider their own actions and what might be considered sexual harassment.
- Behaviors to always avoid at work.
- The various circumstances where sexual harassment can occur.
- Ways that social pressures might encourage sexual harassment.
- The inappropriateness of any sexual conduct in the workplace.
- Sexual Harassment
- Differentiating Blatant sexual acts and less blatant sexual conduct like suggestive pictures, sexist remarks, inappropriate comments, and more.
- How sexual harassment often evolves from “harmless” jokes and the effect of relentless harassment.
- Victims and their fear of reporting the issue.
- How anyone exposed to inappropriate statements or actions is a victim of harassment.
- The difficulty of defining harassment exactly since it is based on the victim’s perception.
- The importance of a company’s policy, which should more clearly define harassment in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Actions in the Workplace
- Recognizing that some behaviors are always inappropriate for the office.
- Becoming away that there is no true “personal” space in the office.
- Behaviors to always avoid.
- What to do if you begin a relationship with a coworker.
- How to handle an incident that bothers you, but you’re unsure is harassment.
- Dealing with co-workers directly who have acted inappropriately towards you.
- Information on reporting an incident and how to prepare to do so.
Can I purchase this course for multiple employees?
Absolutely, simply type in the number of users on the right-hand side of this page before clicking the 'Add to Cart' button. We do offer volume discounts as well.
How much time is given to complete the course?
There is no time limit. Students can also leave the course and re-enter it at their convenience, all course progress is tracked on our secure servers.
Can I take the course on my tablet or phone?
Yes! Our online training platform is compatible with IOS and Android phones and tablets.
When do the course certificates and wallet cards expire?
One year from the date of course completion.