Hand and Power Tool Safety in Construction Environments Online Training
Most people have injured themselves with a tool at least once in their lives. In fact learning to use some tools seems to "require" a little pain. Unfortunately, tool accidents result in thousands of serious injuries and hundreds of deaths each year... most of which could have been avoided by simply handling tools safely. To avoid these types of accidents employees need to know how to handle their tools safely. But this can be a difficult task, since every tool has its own unique set of hazards.
Atlantic Training's training products on "Hand and Power Tool Safety in Construction Environments" show how accidents can be significantly reduced by applying good general safety rules, and reviews what hazards are associated with the specific types of tools we use. Topics covered in these products include:
- Tool hazards.
- Tool maintenance.
- Inspecting power tools.
- Protecting yourself and others from hazards.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Choosing tools that "fit" you and the job.
- and more!
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic Training's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.