Lockout/Tagout: Put a Lock on Hazadous Energy Training Video Program
Our video-on-demand format allows users to stream our videos from anywhere including mobile devices. Each title includes an embed feature that allows users to add these videos to their existing training platform or LMS with a simple cut and paste process.
All titles are available in various languages and include needed written materials such as a leader's guide, tests, answer key, wallet cards, attendance logs, and more.See your Price today
This product is available to load into your current platform or LMS as well. Whether your platform is Scorm compliant or not, you can add a single topic or our complete library, with ease by using a simple upload or cutting and pasting of embed code.See your Price today
Our SafetySoft training platform allows you to view this course in a classroom environment, or assign to your team individually with testing and recordkeeping capabilities for each training.
You can also create your own trainings on any topic, or add from any other vendor, if you choose, as well as manage your incident, accident, and illness records. All of this one location is more affordable than your Microsoft office application.See your Price today
- Provides critical info on OSHA's lockout/tagout requirements (29 CFR Part 1910.147)
- Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - See "EyeCue" tab for more details
- Explains authorized employees, affected employees and other employees – and roles and responsibilities for each type of employee
- Covers types of hazardous energy; energy isolating devices; definitions of "lockout" and "tagout"; requirements for locks and tags
- Demonstrates the typical lockout/tagout process, plus five additional complex situations common to workplaces
- Available in English and Spanish
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- 2015 Bronze Telly Award Winner
Interested in a license to use J. J. Keller content on your intranet or LMS?
For a quote to use this training video program ’s content on your company intranet or learning management system, contact us at 1-800-975-7640
- (1) 30-minute video enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals.
- (1) Trainer Guide (not sold separately) - Includes a detailed reference to the video, a reprint of the Employee Handbook, quiz questions and answers, plus tips to help you develop and present effective lockout/tagout training sessions.
- (10) Employee Handbooks - Product Code: 40345 (832-H) - Provides an overview of the key concepts presented on the training video program and includes a 10-question quiz and a receipt page.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Code: 40348 (728-K -P) - Serves as an educational aid and a daily post-training reminder about lockout/tagout safety.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM - Contains electronic elements you can download, print out, use as-is, customize with company-specific info, copy into PowerPoint® presentations or whatever your needs dictate:
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Energy Control (Lockout/Tagout) Procedure
- §1910.147 The Control of Hazardous Energy Regulatory Text
- (5) Case Studies
- (4) Quizzes with Answer Keys
- (14) Images
- (3) Posters
- Training Log
- Certificate of Completion
- (1) EyeCue® Trainer Guide - Topic-specific guide explains how to effectively use and incorporate the EyeCue® Visual Learning System, 16 pages
- (1) EyeCue® Poster - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue® Tag Pack - Set of topic-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Stickers - Lockout/Tagout Inspection Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (10) Magnets - Lockout/Tagout Lockout Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (10) Tags - Lockout/Tagout Tagout Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (5) Stickers - Lockout/Tagout Group Lockout Reminder, 8" X 9"
- (5) Window Clings - Lockout/Tagout Inspection Reminder, 4" X 5"
- (5) Floor Labels - Lockout/Tagout Lockout Reminder, 8" X 9"
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8"
- Play Program - Plays entire main program (running time: approx. 30 minutes)
- Chapter Selections - Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Who Is Involved
- Authorized employees
- Affected employees
- Other employees
- Lockout/Tagout Basics
- When is lockout/tagout required
- Forms and sources of hazardous energy
- Energy isolating devices
- What is "lockout" and when should it be used
- What is "tagout" and when should it be used
- Basic Lockout/Tagout Procedure
- Apply lockout/tagout
- Remove lockout/tagout
- Requirements of Locks and Tags
- Exceptions and Special Situations
- Shift change
- Removing a lock when the “authorized employee” is not around
- Cord and plug connected equipment
- Equipment powered by a single electrical disconnect
- Testing, positioning during lockout/tagout
- Bonus Materials - Total running time: approximately 22 minutes
- Bonus Videos (running time: 8 minutes)
- Group Lockout
- Minor Servicing Exception
- Vehicle Lockout/Tagout
- Line Breaking Procedure
- Quiz (running time: 10 minutes)
- Note to Trainer (running time: 4 minutes)
- Bonus Videos (running time: 8 minutes)
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
40486 - Training Video Program- Spanish - Lockout/Tagout: Put a Lock on Hazardous Energy -Training Video Program
ISBN : 978-1-61099-650-1
Language : Spanish
EyeCue™ Upgrade Package includes:
- (1) EyeCue™ - Main program video enhanced with EyeCue™ system
- (1) EyeCue™ Trainer Guide - Topic-specific guide explains how to effectively use and incorporate the EyeCue™ Visual Learning System, 16 pages
- (1) EyeCue™ Poster - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue™ tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue™ Tag Pack - Set of lockout/tagout-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Stickers - Lockout/Tagout Inspection Reminder, 3" x 4"
- (10) Magnets - Lockout/Tagout Lockout Reminder, 3" x 4"
- (10) Tags - Lockout/Tagout Tagout Reminder, 3" x 4"
- (5) Window Clings - Lockout/Tagout Inspection Reminder, 4" x 5"
- (5) Floor Labels - Lockout/Tagout Lockout Reminder, 8" x 9"
- (5) Stickers - Lockout/Tagout Group Lockout Reminder, 8" x 9"
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8"
To order EyeCue™ Upgrade, select the appropriate option above and add to cart.
To order more tags or posters, click on the links above.
Optional Network licensing also available to download the video to your system.
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS or ours (SafetySoft).
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.