HIPAA Privacy and Security - Online Training
Our video-on-demand format allows users to stream our videos from anywhere including mobile devices. Each title includes an embed feature that allows users to add these videos to their existing training platform or LMS with a simple cut and paste process.
All titles are available in various languages and include needed written materials such as a leader's guide, tests, answer key, wallet cards, attendance logs, and more.See your Price today
This product is available to load into your current platform or LMS as well. Whether your platform is Scorm compliant or not, you can add a single topic or our complete library, with ease by using a simple upload or cutting and pasting of embed code.See your Price today
Our SafetySoft training platform allows you to view this course in a classroom environment, or assign to your team individually with testing and recordkeeping capabilities for each training.
You can also create your own trainings on any topic, or add from any other vendor, if you choose, as well as manage your incident, accident, and illness records. All of this one location is more affordable than your Microsoft office application.See your Price today
- Topics covered by HIPAA Privacy and Security include:
- What is HIPAA?
- Who is subject to the HIPAA Privacy and Security Law?
- Compliance Training in HIPAA and Protected Health Information (PHI)
- HIPAA Privacy Laws
- Notice of HIPAA Privacy Practices
- HIPAA Compliance Training and Reasonable Safeguards
- Using PHI for Marketing
- HIPAA Security Training
- HIPAA Training and Administrative Safeguards
- HIPAA Training and Physical Safeguards
- HIPAA Training and Technical Safeguards
- Handling Private Health Information (PHI)
- HIPAA Security Breach
- PHI Rights of Individuals
- Enforcement of HIPAA Compliance Policies
- Includes pop-quizzes, news clippings and a final quiz highlighting real-world HIPAA compliance issues that employees should learn to recognize and respond to appropriately
- Uses a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics, to provide cost-effective, easy-to-use training
- Length: Approximately 40 minutes
Note: You will receive login information for your Interactive Online Training order within 24 hours, Monday - Thursday. Orders placed on Friday after 1:00 PM Central will be processed on the next business day.
- Windows 2000/XP operating system, or later
- 128 MB of RAM
- Speakers or headphones
- Video card and monitor capable of a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher or Mozilla Firefox 3 and higher
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Flash Player 8 plugin
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0
- Broadband or company-provided Internet connection
J. J. Keller's Training On Demand
Our Interactive Online training programs are purchased using Training Points so you can get as much or as little training as you need. The Training Points you purchase can be used for any course on J. J. Keller'sTraining On Demand.
All our Interactive Online courses are accessed through Training On Demand, which features:
- Easy purchasing and planning for the training you need
- 24/7 access to all our interactive online and streamlining video programs
- Hundreds of training titles to choose from
- Free recordkeeping tool to track and report on all training activity
- Lower cost per student the more Training Points you purchase
- One year window from date of purchase to use your Training Points