HAZWOPER Emergency Response for Employees Training Video Program
Our video-on-demand format allows users to stream our videos from anywhere including mobile devices. Each title includes an embed feature that allows users to add these videos to their existing training platform or LMS with a simple cut and paste process.
All titles are available in various languages and include needed written materials such as a leader's guide, tests, answer key, wallet cards, attendance logs, and more.See your Price today
This product is available to load into your current platform or LMS as well. Whether your platform is Scorm compliant or not, you can add a single topic or our complete library, with ease by using a simple upload or cutting and pasting of embed code.See your Price today
Our SafetySoft training platform allows you to view this course in a classroom environment, or assign to your team individually with testing and recordkeeping capabilities for each training.
You can also create your own trainings on any topic, or add from any other vendor, if you choose, as well as manage your incident, accident, and illness records. All of this one location is more affordable than your Microsoft office application.See your Price today
- Guides your employees through the OSHA HAZWOPER emergency response training requirements
- Helps make sure your new or existing emergency response team is prepared to respond to hazardous-substance incidents
- Shows your employees their role prior to, during, and after an incident
- Includes an exciting video that follows an incident from the second the hazardous substance is released to the final incident debriefing and recordkeeping
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
Revised in 2013 to provide updated definitions, charts, lists, text, images, quizzes, and audio/video in line with OSHA’s 2012 Hazard Communication/Globally Harmonized System (GHS) rule, DOT’s 2012 Emergency Response Guidebook, and the latest DOT hazardous materials classification, labeling, placarding, and shipping paper requirements.
13453 (144-DVD) - Video Training - HAZWOPER Emergency Response Training for Employees Training Video Program
Copyright Date : 2002 (Rev. 10/07; 11/13)
ISBN : 978-1-60287-221-9
- (1) Closed-Captioned Video - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Instructor's Guide (includes quiz, transparencies and training tips) - Product Code: 7506 (393-H) - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
- (10) Employee Handbooks - Product Code: 7507 (394-H) - Provides a portable, plain-English reference to be used during and after training. Reviews key points and includes a quiz to check trainees’ understanding of the material.
- (10) Wallet Cards & Training Certificates - Product Code: 7598 (940-K) - Use to verify that your employees have received training.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Code: 7512 (144-K -P) - Hang in a break room or training area to remind employees about the importance of the topic.
- Chapter Selections - Access chapters by topics.
- Introduction - Defines HAZWOPER and how it requires employers to create and implement Emergency Response Plans to protect workers from potentia or actual releases of hazardous substances.
- The Emergency Response Team - Provides an overview of the roles and responsibilities of an entire Emergency Response Team; also lists the exceptions to having an Emergency Response Team and Plan.
- First Responder Awareness Level - Offers more specific details on the role and responsibilities of a First Responder to an emergency hazardous substance release.
- Seven Basic Hazardous Substance Indicators - Offers First Responders information on using the seven clues to identify a hazardous substance: location, container type and shape, marking colors, marking system, shipping papers and MSDS, senses, and criminal and terrorist activity. Also provides an overview of using the Emergency Response Guidebook.
- First Responder Operations Level - Discusses the role and responsibilities of First Responders at the Operations Level: isolating the area in which a hazardous release occurred, evacuating people to a safe place, and securing and controlling the site of the emergency release. Also provides information on containing a release defensively, proper PPE, decontamination procedures and Termination procedures (debriefing, critiquing and recordkeeping).
- Conclusion - Concludes with brief remarks on the importance of being prepared for an emergency release.
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
Optional Network licensing also available to download the video to your system.
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS or ours (SafetySoft).
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.