GHS Safety Data Sheets in Construction Environments Online Training
Created specifically to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's newly adopted GHS regulations, these products discuss using GHS Safety Data Sheets.
Atlantic Training's "GHS Safety Data Sheets… in Construction Environments" training discuss the types of information that Safety Data Sheets contain, how they present that information, and how employees can use them to work safely with HAZMATs.
Topics covered include:
- SDSs, hazard communication and the Globally Harmonized System.
- Materials and the hazards that are associated with them.
- How to respond effectively to a HAZMAT emergency.
- Handling and storing hazardous materials.
- Important technical information about HAZMATs.
- and more