FMLA for Supervisors Training Video Program
Our video-on-demand format allows users to stream our videos from anywhere including mobile devices. Each title includes an embed feature that allows users to add these videos to their existing training platform or LMS with a simple cut and paste process.
All titles are available in various languages and include needed written materials such as a leader's guide, tests, answer key, wallet cards, attendance logs, and more.See your Price today
This product is available to load into your current platform or LMS as well. Whether your platform is Scorm compliant or not, you can add a single topic or our complete library, with ease by using a simple upload or cutting and pasting of embed code.See your Price today
Our SafetySoft training platform allows you to view this course in a classroom environment, or assign to your team individually with testing and recordkeeping capabilities for each training.
You can also create your own trainings on any topic, or add from any other vendor, if you choose, as well as manage your incident, accident, and illness records. All of this one location is more affordable than your Microsoft office application.See your Price today
- Updated to reflect the February 2013 rule changes - Get more details about the final rule
- Helps supervisors and managers gain a general awareness of the Family and Medical Leave Act laws and why it is important for them to know how the law works
- Outlines what supervisors must do when dealing with an employee's FMLA issues to help the employee and the company stay in compliance
- Covers a wide variety of Family and Medical Leave Act topics, including:
- Who is eligible for FMLA?
- What qualifies for FMLA?
- Military leave provisions (including qualifying exigency and service member care)
- Qualifying health conditions
- Intermittent and reduced schedule leave
- A supervisor's role and responsibilities in handling FMLA issues
- Takes a proactive training approach to help supervisors respond appropriately to employees' FMLA issue
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Main program is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
17827 (810-DVD) - Training Video Program - FMLA for Supervisors Training Video Program
Copyright Date : 2012
ISBN : 978-1-60287-981-2
Language : English
- (1) 23-minute video - Provides an instructional blend of explanation, commentary and situational scenarios. Presented in a dynamic, contemporary style to keep trainees engaged. Includes additional 15 minutes of extra video segments.
- (1) Discussion Guide - Product Code: 17821 (806-H) - Provides training information, learning activities and discussion points to engage supervisors in the training session.
- (11) Supervisor Handbooks - Product Code: 17822 (807-H) - Reviews key training points and serves as a handy post-training reference.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Includes a PowerPoint presentation, role-playing training activity, FMLA handout, video scenario review blank, quizzes and answer keys, and a training log.
- Play Program - Plays entire main program (running time: 23 minutes)
- Chapter Selections – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Introduction - Defines FMLA and discusses the employers and employees who are eligible for it
- Qualifying Reasons - Discusses the reasons that qualify for FMLA, qualifying military exigencies, health conditions that qualify for FMLA, intermittent and reduced schedule leave
- The Supervisor's Role - Covers the supervisor's role as an intermediary between the employee and HR, why it's important to keep HR informed, why FMLA leave must be correctly credited, taking vacation leave in addition to FMLA, questions that supervisors can ask in order to determine if an absence qualifies for FMLA leave.
- What Would You Do Scenarios
- Scenario 1: An employee needs time off to care for his daughter
- Scenario 2: An employee needs time off to care for his grandmother
- Scenario 3: An employee needs time off due to a migraine headache
- Scenario 4: An employee needs time off due to emergency surgery
- Scenario 5: A new employee needs time off to care for his mother
- Scenario 6: An employee needs time off because her husband is on military leave
- Scenario Answers - The answers to the above scenarios are revealed and discussed.
- Bonus materials - Total running time: approximately 15 minutes
- Quiz - Offers interactive questions with correct/incorrect video remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training (running time: 10 minutes)
- Message for Management - Gives introduction to the training program and topic for trainers/management (running time: 5 minutes)
Optional Network licensing also available to download the video to your system.
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS or ours (Wave).
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.