Fall Protection for Construction Training Video Program
- Helps you comply with OSHA's fall protection requirements - OSHA's most-cited standard for construction companies
- Covers OSHA's general fall protection requirements, steel erection fall protection, fall protection for tower erectors, and ladder and scaffold safety
- Simplifies training on the following topics:
- Use and Operation of Guardrail Systems
- Safety Net Systems
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Safety Monitoring Systems
- Controlled Access Zones
- Warning Line Systems
- And more
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
13504 (132-DVD) - Training Video Program - Fall Protection for Construction Training Video Program
Copyright Date : 2002
ISBN : 978-1-60287-283-7
- (1) Closed-Caption - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Instructor's Guide - Product Code: 8003 (403-H) - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
- (10) Employee Handbooks - Product Code: 8004 (404-H) - Provide a portable, plain-English reference to be used during and after training. Review key points and includes quizzes to check employees' understanding of the material.
- (1) Training Log - Helps you record essential details.
- (1) Wallet Card Sheet - Product Code: 8006 (132-BC) - Use to verify that your employees have received training. Sheet of 10 cards.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Code: 8007 (132-K -P) - Hang in a break room or training area to remind employees about the importance of the topic.
- Play Program - Plays entire main program (22 minutes).
- Chapter Selections (access to chapters by topic) – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Introduction - Explains why fall protection is so important, and cites statistics on falls and fall-related injuries in the construction industry.
- When Is Fall Protection Required? - Covers OSHA fall protection requirements that employers must comply with to keep employees safe.
- Conventional Fall Protection Methods - Discusses different types of conventional fall protection methods such as guardrails, safety nets and personal fall arrest systems.
- Other Fall Protection Methods - Discusses other fall protection methods, such as positioning device systems, warning line systems, controlled access zones, safety monitoring systems, covers and protection from falling objects.
- Make Sure You Know the Right Rule - Emphasizes that employers must know which rules apply to their operation.
- Steel Erection: Subpart R - Provides information on the specific rules that apply to the steel erection industry.
- Conclusion - Reiterates the importance of fall protection and that safety is the employee's responsibility as much as the employer's.
- Review - Provides a quick way to refresh memory on key points of the program to better aid retention.
- Commentary - Offers interviews by industry professionals.
- Quiz - 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)
Optional Network licensing also available to download the video to your system.
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS or ours (Wave).
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.