DOT HAZMAT Federal Regulation Training Video Package
Created specifically for the Department of Transportation's HAZMAT Training regulation on Handling and Transporting Hazardous Materials, these products provide the information necessary to comply with Federal regulations eCFR 49, 172.704 Training Requirements. SubPart H
According to CFR 172.704, (Former HM-126F Docket) HAZMAT employees MUST include training on the following topics.
- General Awareness / Familiarization Training (included in package)
- Function Specific Training (to be done in house by supervisor)
- Safety Training (included in package)
- Security Awareness (included in package)
- In Depth Security Awareness for some facilities (optional in package)
- GENERAL AWARENESS
- SAFETY TRAINING
- SECURITY AWARENESS
- IN-DEPTH SECURITY AWARENESS (optional to include)
(1) General awareness/familiarization training. Each hazmat employee shall be provided general awareness/familiarization training designed to provide familiarity with the requirements of this subchapter, and to enable the employee to recognize and identify hazardous materials consistent with the hazard communication standards of this subchapter.
(2) Function-specific training. (i) Each hazmat employee must be provided function-specific training concerning requirements of this subchapter, or exemptions or special permits issued under subchapter A of this chapter, that are specifically applicable to the functions the employee performs.
(3) Safety training. Each hazmat employee shall receive safety training concerning—
(i) Emergency response information required by subpart G of part 172;
(ii) Measures to protect the employee from the hazards associated with hazardous materials to which they may be exposed in the work place, including specific measures the hazmat employer has implemented to protect employees from exposure; and
(iii) Methods and procedures for avoiding accidents, such as the proper procedures for handling packages containing hazardous materials.
(4) Security awareness training. Each hazmat employee must receive training that provides an awareness of security risks associated with hazardous materials transportation and methods designed to enhance transportation security. This training must also include a component covering how to recognize and respond to possible security threats. New hazmatemployees must receive the security awareness training required by this paragraph within 90 days after employment.
(5) In-depth security training. Each hazmat employee of a person required to have a security plan in accordance with subpart I of this part who handles hazardous materials covered by the plan, performs a regulated function related to the hazardous materials covered by the plan, or is responsible for implementing the plan must be trained concerning the security plan and its implementation. Security training must include company security objectives, organizational security structure, specific security procedures, specific security duties and responsibilities for each employee, and specific actions to be taken by each employee in the event of a security breach.
Optional Network licensing also available to download the video to your system.
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS or ours (SafetySoft).
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.