Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training - Maintenance Activities Training Video Program
NEW - Spanish Version Shipping December 2015
- Helps you comply with OSHA's permit-required confined spaces training requirements
- Now available with EyeCue® Visual Learning System - See "EyeCue" tab for more details
- Addresses initial and refresher training requirements for the core members of entry team:
- Authorized entrants
- Entry supervisors
- Covers general aspects of working safely in permit-required confined spaces while ensuring compliance with the training requirements of the 1910.146 regulation
- Covers a variety of spaces safety and compliance topics:
- Potential hazards inherent to permit-required confined spaces
- Precautions that must be taken before a confined space is entered
- How to recognize the signs, symptoms, and characteristic effects of exposure to confined space hazards
- Roles and responsibilities of each member of the confined space entry team
- Details the steps of a basic confined space entry sequence, including the proper use of air monitoring equipment, PPE, and communication requirements
- Rescue procedures and the role of the emergency rescue team
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 27-minute video enhanced with EyeCue® Visual Learning System - Provides an overview of the confined spaces standard; hazards inherent to confined spaces in general industry workplaces; precautions that must be taken before a confined space is entered; how to recognize the signs, symptoms, and characteristic effects of exposure; roles and responsibilities of the entry team; and proper rescue procedures and the role of rescue team.
- (1) Trainer Guide - Product Codes: 45371 (765-H), 45370 (764-H) - Helps trainers prepare for and deliver effective training sessions and provides an overview of the confined spaces standard.
- (11) Employee Handbook - Product Codes: 45372 (766-H), 45373 (767-H) - This reference reinforces training. It follows the information in the Training Video Program and provides employees with an easy-to-use, post-training resource.
- (10) Wallet Cards - Product Codes: 46011 (305-BC), 46012 (306-BC) - Provides quick, simple proof that training has been completed. Includes one wallet card sheet, perforated to provide 10 cards.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Codes: 39449 (727-K -P) - A full-color, photo-based reminder of the key issues of confined spaces. Helps train employees on the warning signs used to mark confined spaces and what they mean.
- (1) EyeCue® Trainer Guide - Topic-specific guide explains how to effectively use and incorporate the EyeCue® Visual Learning System, 16 pages
- (1) EyeCue® Poster - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue® Tag Pack - Set of confined spaces-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Stickers - Confined Spaces Serious Safety Hazards Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (10) Magnets - Confined Spaces Atmosphere Testing Needed Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (10) Tags - Confined Spaces Entry Permit Needed Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (5) Stickers - Confined Spaces Entry Team/Rescue Reminder, 8" X 9"
- (5) Window Clings - Confined Spaces Serious Safety Hazards Reminder, 4" X 5"
- (5) Floor Labels - Confined Spaces Entry Team/Rescue Reminder, 8" X 9"
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8"
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Includes a host of materials that trainers can use to enhance and add variety to training: PowerPoint® presentation; additional quiz questions (and an answer key); photo-based images and posters; learning activities; examples of pertinent forms; a training certificate; sample confined spaces written plan; and a training log to help track attendance
- (1) Permit-Required Confined Space Sign Product Codes: 2232 (197-SN) - Danger Permit Required Confined Space Do Not Enter sign meets the requirements of 29 CFR Section 1910.146(c), sign is intended to inform employees of the existence, location, and danger posed by permit-required confined spaces
- (1) Confined Space Entry Permit "Example" Product Codes: 2195 (184-F) - Used as a starting point to develop company-specific entry permits, includes the 15 elements listed in 29 CFR Part 1910.146(f)
- Play Program - Plays entire main program (running time: 27 minutes)
- Chapter Selections – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Definitions and Hazards
- Definition of a confined space
- Hazards that classify a confined space as a "permit-required confined space"
- Internal Configuration
- Other Hazards
- Types of confined spaces
- Required training and responsibilities of the entry team
- Authorized Entrant
- Entry Supervisor
- Safe Entry of a Permit-Required Confined Space
- Confined space rescue and rescue procedures
- Bonus Materials
- Review Video (running time: 10 minutes)
- Bonus Videos (total running time: 13 minutes)
- Alternate Entry Procedures
- Reclassifying A Permit Space
- Atmospheric Testing Procedures
- Quiz (10 questions with video remediation)
- Note to Trainers (running time: 4 minutes)
- Lockout/Tagout: Put a Lock on Hazardous Energy
- Personal Protective Equipment: Employee Essentials
* Online Interactive & Pay Per View Streaming raining also available. For more information please contact us at (800) 975-7640.
45384 - Training Video Program - Spanish - Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training - Maintenance Activities - Training Video Program
Copyright Date : 2015
ISBN : 978-1-68008-063-6
45346 (921-DVD) - Training Video Program - English - Confined Spaces: Entry Team Training - Maintenance Activities - Training Video Program
Copyright Date : 2015
The new J. J. Keller® training programs featuring the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System help you reinforce your safey and compliance training throughout the workplace.
The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
Optional Network licensing also available to download the video to your system.
Have your own LMS? We offer this course in SCORM compatible format so that you can plug the title into your own LMS or ours (Wave).
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
Trial: In the event you wish to preview one of our DVD programs onsite without going through an order process, please contact us for further approval at 1-800-975-7640.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.