Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments Interactive Training
Caught in/between accidents occur when a person is squeezed, caught, crushed, pinched or compressed between two or more objects. They are one of the four top causes of fatalities in construction work and can result in serious injuries as well.
Atlantic Training's products on Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments provide the information employees need to recognize the caught-in/between hazards that are associated with construction tasks and avoid them before accidents happen.
Available in English or Spanish.
Topics covered in these products include:
- What are caught in/between hazards?
- The three major types of caught in/between hazards.
- Trenching, scaffolding, and demolition.
- Vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Powered tools and machinery.
- … and more.
Today, employee training has to be fast, flexible and effective, or it's a non-starter. That's why more and more companies get their Safety and Regulatory Compliance Training delivered via the Internet.
Atlantic's mobile-friendly interactive online training is ready when and where employees are, engaging and involving them directly in the learning process for better understanding and retention.
Our online training makes it possible for companies to provide a consistent level of training to every one of their employees... whatever their schedules or physical locations. And new hires can be trained as soon as they walk in the door.
Atlantic's online training gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety, Regulatory Compliance and Human Resources courses in the industry, with more than 150 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in Atlantic's library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Multiple payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As- You-Go" and "Enterprise Licenses" (for unlimited access).
- You can use our comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS) or install courses on your own LMS.
- ... and much more!
Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If, for any reason, you feel that any of our DVD's do not meet your expectations, return the product(s) within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund (less any shipping charges that may have accrued). Returns of stock items will be accepted within 14 days of shipment in their original packages.
To return an item simply fill out our return authorization form and we will contact you within 1-2 business days of receipt with an RA number and ship to address where you can return your item. Please note that All downloadable materials can not be returned.
All orders typically ship within 24 hrs (Monday thru Friday) via UPS by default. Should you have a request for guaranteed shipment or any other form of expedited shipment please contact our office to ensure proper delivery.
Collect Shipments: If you have your own UPS account number please go to the "View Cart" page. Under the Continue Checkout button should be an area where you can APPLY CODE. In the box please enter the code COLLECTSHIP and hit apply. Continue checkout and once you have reached the UPS screen it should be $0 by default. On the following screen there is an Order comment section. Please let us know your account number and if you wish to expedite shipping.
For more information concerning returns, exchanges or shipping, please visit our Terms and Conditions Page.