DOT have established HAZMAT (49 CFR Part 172, Subpart H) regulation that requires strict security measures of hazardous materials are taken during the transportation throughout the US. Any company in Logistics that carries hazardous materials must develop and implement ...
DOT have established HAZMAT (49 CFR Part 172, Subpart H) regulation that requires strict security measures of hazardous materials are taken during the transportation throughout the US. Any company in Logistics that carries hazardous materials must develop and implement a HAZMAT Security Plan for the transportation and housing facilities while in possession of any hazardous or potential hazardous material. In addition, all shipping and carrier companies of hazardous materials must assure that their employee receive both OSHA and DOT Security Training Awareness and In-Depth Security Training. Our Security Training covers all of OSHAsand DOTs Security Regulations and assists facilities in creating easy to fallow security plans.
OSHA's Position On Security Training
These days, security has taken on a far more complex aspect of safety than it has in the days of employee and customer theft and violence in the workplace. As a result, OSHA and DOT recognize the need for the secure transportation of hazardous materials (OSHA mandatory regulations) along with advice regarding potential terrorist threats (OSHA’s published emergency preparedness guidelines), as well. The OSHA-based and DOT training materials that we provide make up a complete security training resource, which encompasses topics related to:
- Terrorism Chemical Weapons Training
- Robbery and Employee Theft
- HAZMAT Security Procedures (Federal Law 49 U.S.C. § 5101 et seq.)
- Radiation Monitoring (OSHA 1910.1096(d)(1))
- Homeland Security Topics
- Illicit Drug Labs
- Government Specified Incident Command Systems (ICS)
- And Other Security Topics
In addition to the quality and engaging DVD video training programs that we provide, we also have other training tools that will assist in your establishment of an effective company security program. These tools include; VHS and CD-ROM Format training materials, Security Training Manuals, Booklets. Posters and training tools that come bundled with many of our Security Training Programs.
Whether it’s an OSHA or DOT federally mandated requirement or a standard company security procedure, the training materials offered here are designed to both ensure employee safety and prevent financial loss. You, and your employees, will also learn the new regulations and suggestions that have been recently created to address Homeland Security issues.
Please look over our high quality Security Training videos and supplies that will allow you to completely meet OSHA and DOT mandatory training objectives without having to look elsewhere! Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- DOT HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) Security Awareness Training Video ProgramIn the wrong hands, hazardous materials can be used as weapons against us. So the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) established Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure that... Learn More
- DOT HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) In-Depth Security Training Video ProgramIn the wrong hands, hazardous materials can be used as weapons against us. So the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) established Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure that... Learn More
- Professional Security Officer Series Training Videos by EfilmJumpstart your Professional Security Officer training with this special offer on Modules 1 -4 of the Professional Security Officer series ... Learn More
- Personal Safety & Security for CMV Drivers Training Video ProgramPersonal safety and security training that teaches CMV drivers how to protect themselves from the threat of theft and physical violence when they're on the road. Online preview ava... Learn More
- HIPAA for Healthcare Workers: The Security Rule Training Video ProgramThe need for attention to data security came about largely because of past abuses that occurred in many places in healthcare.... Learn More
- Security Awareness for Maritime Facilities, Plants and Shippers of Hazardous Materials Training Video ProgramDesigned to deliver the specific levels of training required for compliance with the new U.S.C.G. maritime security regulations.... Learn More
- Introduction to Maritime Security & Antiterrorism Training Video ProgramA comprehensive review of the history of maritime terrorism, crime, and piracy with a view towards identifying relevant trends for the industry.... Learn More
- Hospital Security Partners Against Crime Training Video Program
- Port Security We're Counting On You Training Video Program