Child safety is always a hot topic for any school, daycare or community center. Being an employee, no matter if they are in direct contact with the children or not has the responsibility of school safety attached to their job description. Compliance and Safety offers Sc...
Child safety is always a hot topic for any school, daycare or community center. Being an employee, no matter if they are in direct contact with the children or not has the responsibility of school safety attached to their job description. Compliance and Safety offers School Safety Videos and DVDs for administrators, teachers, safety officials, public safety, bus drivers, maintenance, and community agencies. The training focuses on everything from Bus Safety, Student Shop safety, custodial chemicals, Internet awareness, predators, and food and cafeteria safety. Our training helps schools to be aware and prepared for any issue or problem. Fear and anxiety is best managed by education, communication, and preparation. Our School Safety Training videos put sensitive school safety issues into context and common sense approaches based on our understanding of the unique climate and culture issues associated with K-12 schools.
OSHA's Position On School Safety Training
The various subjects that are attached to Child Safety are always considered “hot topics” for any school system. The priority of these topics can be measured by the fact that Child Safety is stressed as the responsibility of every school employee regardless of whether or not they actually have contact with the children. In addition, OSHA (and the EPA) has mandated required safety regulations that address school system issues. The goal of our training videos is to provide the mandatory training in these areas, to include:
- Bloodborne pathogens (OSHA 1910.1030)
- Administration training
- Childcare regulations
- Confined space entry training (OSHA 1910.146)
- Foodborne illness training (OSHA 1910.141)
- School Bus safety
On this website, you can obtain complete OSHA-required training materials. This means that you have a one-stop location for all of your training needs. Additionally, you will be ensuring that your school environment will provide the maximum level of safety for the faculty and the students that have been entrusted in the school’s care. This is accomplished by assisting schools to be aware of any problems that can arise as well as the proper procedures for dealing with any school-related issues and emergencies. The offered training videos stress that any issues that involve fear and anxiety are best managed by complete education, communication and preparation. We have also stressed placing sensitive school issues into context while facilitating a common sense approach that is based on an understanding of current/unique climate and cultural issues that are inherent in K-12 school systems.
Please look over our high quality School Safety Training videos and supplies that will allow you to completely meet OSHA’s training requirements without having to look elsewhere! Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Bloodborne Pathogens For Cafeteria Employees Safety Behind The Lines Training Video ProgramThis important training video Program will teach your cafeteria employees the proper precautions to take in order to work safely around food and to keep themselves safe and free fr... Learn More
- Infection Control For Schools Training Video ProgramThis Training Video Program will keep your school informed about infection control basics.... Learn More
- School Bus Drivers Dealing With Behavior Training Video ProgramHelp your school bus drivers learn how to manage student passenger behavior with this important training video program.... Learn More
- Administering Medications In Schools Training Video ProgramThis popular training video program discusses the requirements regarding which students can receive medications in school and which staff can administer them.... Learn More
- Recognizing And Reporting Child Abuse Training Video ProgramThis program discusses the warning signs of the four types of abuse and neglect, requirements for reporting and the HIPAA privacy issues that affect reporting and privacy.... Learn More
- Bloodborne Pathogens For School Employees The Straight Facts Training Video ProgramThis Training Video Program takes a closer look at the three main bloodborne pathogens putting your faculty at greatest risk in the job - Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and HIV.... Learn More
- Bloodborne Pathogens Early Childhood Training Video ProgramUnderstand bloodborne pathogens and learn to follow established safety procedures with this program!... Learn More
- Hazard Communication For Schools: Your Right To Know Safety Training Video ProgramTraining is required by December 1, 2013 and this new program is designed to help schools comply with this requirement.... Learn More
- Dealing With Asthma, Diabetes And Epilepsy In Schools Training Video ProgramThis program covers three common medical conditions and how to help students deal with them -- both day-to-day and in emergencies.... Learn More
- It's Up to You: Avoiding Bloodborne Pathogens in Schools Training Video ProgramIt's Up to You is an exciting, new, brief alternative for annual bloodborne pathogens training.... Learn More
- Special Education: Ergonomics Saving Your Back Training Video ProgramThis program concentrates on effective ergonomics to ensure daily physical and physiological activities don't exceed caregiver capabilities.... Learn More
- Drug And Alcohol Awareness In Schools Training Video ProgramThis training video program will teach your staff how to handle and prevent substance abuse in your school.... Learn More
- It's About Respect: Recognizing Harassment In A Diverse Workplace Training Video Program (For Schools)It's About Respect raises awareness of inclusion issues and moves educators and staff toward an environment that is characterized by respect and understanding. ... Learn More
- Sanitation For Cafeteria and Food Service Areas Training VideoFood Safety & Sanitation Summit's motivating training video teaches your workers the proper procedures and laws to follow to ensure food is handled safely.... Learn More