Personal Protective Equipment
Occupational injuries can occur at anytime. Each year over 570,000 employees are injured, these reported injuries cost employers over $100 billion annually. Government surveys show that the most reported workplace injuries could have been avoided with the proper use of ...
Occupational injuries can occur at anytime. Each year over 570,000 employees are injured, these reported injuries cost employers over $100 billion annually. Government surveys show that the most reported workplace injuries could have been avoided with the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment. In most cases appropriate equipment was readily available but wasnt used. Training on the risks, benefits, and safety enforcement are a must for any facility.
Our Personal Protective Equipment Training Videos help assist facilities in complying with all of OSHA's Standard in the Personal Protective Equipment Video and DVD. Topics covered in these products include: Review of OSHA's Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Standard, PPE for eye and face hazards, PPE for respiratory hazards, PPE for head hazards, PPE for foot hazards, PPE for electrical hazards, PPE for hand and finger hazards, and more.
OSHA's Position On Personal Protective Equipment Training
It’s no secret that an occupational injury can occur at any point in time. Statistics show that over 570,000 employees are injured at a cost of over $100 billion each year. Unfortunately, it’s also true that the statistics and surveys reveal that most of these injuries could have either been avoided or mitigated through the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Interestingly enough, it’s been reported that, in most of those accident cases, the proper PPE was readily available but just wasn’t used! This is why OSHA has mandated that employers provide training when it comes to PPE and its proper use (OSHA 3151-12R).
In many cases, there are different types of PPE that are used in the same work environment, so employers are tasked with providing different types of training. In any case, no matter what type of personal protective equipment is required, we can provide the OSHA required training through the various videos and training tools available. This serves to make our site your one-stop source of PPE training material. The subjects that are covered in our training courses include:
- The importance of using personal protective equipment
- Hearing Protection (OSHA 1926.101)
- Head Protection (OSHA 1910.135)
- Eye and Face Protection (OSHA 1910.133)
- Hand Protection (OSHA 1910.138)
- Foot Protection (OSHA 1910.136)
- Hazardous Chemical Protection (OSHA 1910.120)
In addition to exceptionally high quality training videos, we also supply Booklets, Posters, Supervisor Handbooks and other employee reminders).
Please look over our high quality Personal Protective Equipment Training and supplies. Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- PPE: Are You Covered? Training ProgramAtlantic Training’s premier safety training program on PPE covers the general requirements on Personal Protective Equipment and what is expected of both employers and employees i... Learn More
- General Industry Safety PackageAtlantic Training's premier General Industry Safety Package has 4 of our top purchased titles in one convenient place for an extremely low price. This is the only place you can fin... Learn More
- Personal Protective Equipment in Construction Environments PPE Training VideoCovers: General workplace injury information, PPE for head hazards, PPE for eye and face hazards, PPE for respiratory hazards, PPE for hand and finger hazards, PPE for foot hazards... Learn More
- Personal Protective Equipment - PPE Refresher Training VideoThe right choice is for the worker to make sure the appropriate protective equipment is worn when performing tasks that are hazardous. This program covers the various types of pers... Learn More
- Personal Protective Equipment Training Video(PPE) - Personal Protective Equipment is protection from hazards in the workplace. There is always a need for personal protective equipment on many jobs performed in the workplace.... Learn More
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Training VideoPersonal Protective Equipment is provided by the company. The right choice is for the worker to make sure the appropriate protective equipment is worn when performing tasks that ar... Learn More
- Personal Protective Equipment: Employee Essentials Training Video ProgramProvides employees with required PPE training and/or re-training.... Learn More
- Personal Protective Equipment Training Video ProgramPersonal Protective Equipment Training Video Program - This Training Video Program employee safety training kit was designed to train a single student or an entire classroom. Quant... Learn More