Hazard Communication Training
MSDS sheets maybe a daunting task to complete but it is an essential part of keeping healthcare facilities safe. If chemicals and hazardous materials were not labeled and inventoried than the facility would be in complete havoc, not to mention the risk of mixing chemica...
MSDS sheets maybe a daunting task to complete but it is an essential part of keeping healthcare facilities safe. If chemicals and hazardous materials were not labeled and inventoried than the facility would be in complete havoc, not to mention the risk of mixing chemical or hazardous materials together, or even the misfortune of fire. Having the hazardous materials and chemicals organized keeps the staff organized, having MSDS and R-i-s-k management complete will also help in case there is a emergency situation.
Hazardous Communication Training teaches your healthcare staff the importance of maintaining MSDS and R-i-s-k management standards.
OSHA's Position On Hazard Communication Training
OSHA stipulates that training in proper hazardous material procedures be given to the appropriate healthcare, industrial and other occupational specialty employees. In addition, OSHA also requires that facilities utilize MSDS sheets as part of their standard operating procedures, where applicable. However, at Compliance and Safety, we understand that this requirement may sometimes present a confusing and time consuming scenario if the proper training has not been received. OSHA and DOT require that employees be given the training that will allow them to recognize potential hazards and work safely with the hazardous materials that are found in their occupational specialties and area(s) within the workplace. Therefore, we present easy-to-understand training videos that can be used to clarify the various aspects of hazardous materials exposure and work procedures, along with MSDS reporting in order to address this situation. The topics that are covered in our training programs include:
- Required Refresher Training Material for OSHA and GHS regulations (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Chemical Handling Safety
- DOT Requirements for Hazardous Material Handling (DOT 49 CFR 172.602)
- Complete NORM Training Packages (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1096)
- Public Employees and Hazard Communication
- Mandatory Decontamination Training
- OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard
- HAZCOM and MSDS Training
- Additional hazardous materials safety training tools
In addition to these training program videos, we also offer other types of training supplies that can either be obtained separately or bundled with many of our training video packages. These include; Customizable PowerPoint® Presentations, Leader’s Guides, Additional Downloadable Training Material, Reminder Posters and other training tools.
Please look over our high quality Hazard Communications Training videos and supplies that will allow you to meet OSHA’s training objectives, without having to look elsewhere! Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- HazCom (GHS) in Healthcare Facilities Training Video ProgramCovers: GHS safety data sheets and container labels, toxins, corrosives and irritants, flammables, combustibles and gases, carcinogens and radiation, exposure situations, PPE and c... Learn More
- HazCom For Healthcare: A GHS Overview Training Handbooks 10 Pack
- HazCom For Healthcare: A GHS Overview Training Video Program