Gory / High Impact
The majority of the population knows that there are numerous safety hazards present in the workplace every day, but most people feel that they are secure enough in their skills that accidents couldnt happen to them. The problem with this theory is, its a false s...
The majority of the population knows that there are numerous safety hazards present in the workplace every day, but most people feel that they are secure enough in their skills that accidents couldnt happen to them. The problem with this theory is, its a false security. Most people become too comfortable working with their tools, or in his or her work environment. When the employees becomes too comfortable they tend to take short cuts, or take things for granted and slack off on safety. These habits makes the individual just as susceptible to accidents as a rookie on the job. Amateurs and skilled professional will both benefit from these videos. High Impact Safety Training and Gory Story videos use graphic illustrations and reenactments to ensure the audience stays alert and SAFE. The High Impact safety videos and training, work in well with the other OSHA stands safety videos and training available on this site.
OSHA's Position On Gory / High Impact Training
Occasionally, it can be advantageous to drive home a point through the use of imagery that is designed to “shock” people out of their complacency. While purely instructional videos certainly have their place in mandatory OSHA-compliant training, these types of training videos can be augmented by “high impact” visuals that will serve to drive the point home. All too often, employees will think of workplace accidents in terms of statistics written down on a report. The videos, that are being presented here, will take those numbers and place them in a real world context that can’t be ignored. That’s because workplace accidents can and many times do represent serious pain and suffering on the part of the victims. The goal of these training videos is to help workers truly understand the ramifications of not following safety regulations before these depictions of horrendous accident consequences happen to them or to a co-worker. The High Impact safety videos and training, work in well with the other OSHA training safety videos and training tools available on this site.
Each short story addresses different safety topics in a variety of workplace settings:
- Hand Safety Training.
- Construction: Falls from heights, etc.
- Factory: Forklift safety.
- Fire prevention and burns.
- Compressed air accidents
- Electric Power accidents (Lockout/Tagout)
These graphically illustrated scenarios will, in particular, be extremely helpful when it comes to addressing employees who have become too comfortable with their tools and work environment - to the point that they may have been taking short cuts when it comes to safety.
Please look over our high quality Gory/High Impact Training videos and supplies that will allow you to compliment OSHA’s mandatory training requirements without having to look elsewhere! Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. We make it easy for you! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Cranes Chains Slings and Hoists GORY STORY Training VideoOne of the most important things to know when working with a crane is the operator's knowledge of how to use, inspect, and maintain the equipment. Safety around hoisting equipment ... Learn More
- Abrasive Wheels Grinder Safety (Gory) Safety Training Video ProgramAbrasive wheels can be found in most maintenance shops and in some cases manufacturing. Persons who use this equipment must be well trained and attention to safety. Personal protec... Learn More
- Working Safely with Compressed Air GORY STORY Training VideoWorking Safely with Compressed Air GORY STORY Training Video is Designed To Teach You About The Hazards Of Working With Compressed Air And Compressed Air Powered Tools.... Learn More
- GORY STORY: Hand Injuries Safety Video - High ImpactAnother motivating training program using photographs and video to illustrate dramatically the need for hand safety. Follows an injured person Bob from his injury through surgery a... Learn More