Emergency Response Plan
Safety and response can make or break a company. There is a huge difference in how bad an accident is by how well the company is prepared and responds to a situation. The first step is to create an Emergency Response Plan, equipped with all the informati...
Safety and response can make or break a company. There is a huge difference in how bad an accident is by how well the company is prepared and responds to a situation. The first step is to create an Emergency Response Plan, equipped with all the information needed to respond to minor and or major incidents that could possible occur. The second step is to train the employees on how to safely work in their surroundings to minimize possible accidents. The third step is to train them on how to act or respond IF a situation does occurs. That IF is crucial; it means the difference between a small incident with minor injuries or a huge disaster that could cost lives and a substantial amount of money. Though it may only be three steps, it takes a lot of effort on the part of the company and its employees to enforce these measures daily. "HAZWOPER: The Emergency Response Plan" makes the process a little easier for both employee and company. It help employees understand how emergency planning can reduce or eliminate potential exposure to hazardous materials in a crisis situations, the benefits of remaining aware of the dangers, PPE, and remaining calm. Topics covered in the products include: purpose of an Emergency Response Plan, A Chain of Command, Responsibilities of the Incident Commander, Responsibilities of the HAZMAT Specialist, Responsibilities of the HAZMAT Technician, Responsibilities of the First Responder, Communication procedures and the A buddy system, Selecting and using the appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE), Canister labels and the labeling process, and more.
Related training topics that will work well with Emergency Response Plan Training: Right to Know HAZCOM, Fire Safety Training, Electrical Safety Training, First Aid, Safety Posters
- HAZWOPER Emergency Response Plan Training Video ProgramCovers: The purpose of an emergency response plan, the achain of command, responsibilities of the incident commander, responsibilities of the HAZMAT specialist, responsibilities of... Learn More
- HAZWOPER Emergency Response: HAZMAT Technician Training Video PackageHAZWOPER Emergency Response: HAZMAT Technician Package is to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120),... Learn More
- HAZWOPER Emergency Response: Awareness Training Video ProgramHAZWOPER Emergency Response: Awareness Package is to assist facilities in complying with the employee training requirements of OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120), and to... Learn More
- HAZWOPER Emergency Response: Operations Training Video Program PackageProvides employees with the information they need to understand the major areas covered by the regulation. The package of four programs is aimed at workers who contain HAZMAT relea... Learn More
- HAZWOPER Emergency Response for Employees Training Video ProgramTrain your new or existing emergency response team to effectively respond to hazardous-substance incidents. Online preview available.... Learn More