CDL & General Knowledge Safety
Our CDL DVD Training Programs assist facilities in standardizing and streamlining critical driver management functions and comply with DOTs Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations(FMCSR). These functions include, but are not limited to; driver qualification, PPE, d...
Our CDL DVD Training Programs assist facilities in standardizing and streamlining critical driver management functions and comply with DOTs Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations(FMCSR). These functions include, but are not limited to; driver qualification, PPE, drug and alcohol testing, trucking logs, material handling and hazardous material labels. With the use of the training and programs provided below the facility will acquire; safer drivers, consistent driver management controls (across your entire fleet operation), and compliance with DOT's FMCSR.
OSHA's Position On CDL & General Knowledge Safety Training
The importance of Truck Driver Safety, when traveling, and being diligent regarding inspections and reports cannot be overemphasized. The statistics alone indicate the need for improved training and the standardization when it comes to managing driver functions and safety. These are agendas promoted by both the Department of Transportation (DOT) and OSHA. This is also the reason why we are offering a comprehensive set of available driver training tools, which include:
- Compliance with DOT's FMCSA (DOT Federal Regulations FMCSA)
- Driver Inspection requirements (DOT 396.3)
- Hazardous Materials Transportation (DOT 397.2)
- Allowed Number of Driving Hours and Regulations
- School Bus Driving Safety
- DOT Alcohol and Drug Rules
- Radio Communications Training
- and many other topics
When looking at the total number of tractor trailer and commercial vehicle accidents, it can easily be seen why CDL DVD training has become critical. In February of 2011, the statistics were published for commercial vehicle accidents and, incredibly, 2010 actually showed an increase in the number of truck accident incidents! Unfortunately, the numbers are continuing to go up, as well. In 2010, the numbers indicated that there were over half a million large truck/commercial vehicle accidents with over 100,000 injured individuals. Additionally, the fatalities numbered over 5,000 – as compared to 3,200 fatalities in 2009! With a continuing increase in the number of trucks on the road, these statistics are expected to increase, as well. Now is the time to make sure that your company has all the training tools needed, at your disposal.
We’d like you look over our high quality CDL & General Knowledge Safety Videos and supplies. Afterwards, you can select the item(s) that you’ll require and then place your order. It’s really that simple! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- CMV Driver Basics for Entry-Level - Online TrainingReady-to-deliver training addresses the four topics in which entry-level drivers must be trained. Online preview available.... Learn More
- Defensive Driving for CMV Drivers Training Video ProgramOne-of-a-kind educational tool trains your drivers, then puts their skills to the test. This video-based training solution features a new, attention-getting format. The format was ... Learn More
- JJ Keller Injury Prevention for CMV Drivers Training Video ProgramHelp your drivers stay injury-free while performing non-driving tasks. Online preview available.... Learn More
- Hours of Service Rules for Property-Carrying CMV Drivers - Training Video ProgramAddresses the current HOS rules and includes critical information regarding the ELD mandate and how HOS compliance impacts CSA scores.... Learn More
- CMV Driver Basics for Entry-Level Training Video ProgramReady-to-deliver training covers the four topics in which entry-level drivers must be trained. Online preview available.... Learn More
- Dry Van Cargo Securement Second Edition Training Video ProgramMake sure your enclosed van and trailer drivers comply with cargo securement regulations. The program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry pr... Learn More
- Hours of Service Canada: A Driver's Guide Training Video ProgramHelps you comply with Canadian Hours of Service requirements. Online preview available.... Learn More
- Personal Safety & Security for CMV Drivers Training Video ProgramPersonal safety and security training that teaches CMV drivers how to protect themselves from the threat of theft and physical violence when they're on the road. Online preview ava... Learn More
- Roadside Inspections for CMV Drivers Training Video ProgramOne poor inspection performance can lead to a driver or vehicle being placed out of service, and that can result in more drivers being selected for DOT inspections. This can result... Learn More