Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors in Construction Environments Online Training
Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors in Construction Environments
Most substance abusers have jobs. In fact, it is estimated that one out of every ten employees has a drug or alcohol problem. A construction worker's behavior "under the influence" can decrease productivity, create a hostile work environment and damage their company's reputation. Worst of all it can significantly increase the chances of worksite incidents and injuries.
Atlantic Training's "Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse… for Managers and Supervisors in Construction Environments" training products discuss drug and alcohol abuse, the damage it causes to workers and the businesses that employ them, and what should be done to create and maintain a drug and alcohol-free job site.
Topics covered in the products include:
- How substance abuse can affect a worksite.
- What substances are abused?
- Laws you need to know about.
- Creating a drug and alcohol-free job site.
- Substance abuse education and testing.
- Recognizing on-the-job substance abuse.
- Handling substance abuse situations.
- and more.
All "Drug and Alcohol for Managers and Supervisors" products are available in English and Spanish.
Atlantic Training's online training system gives you the best of all worlds.
- One of the largest libraries of full-motion video-based Safety and Regulatory Compliance courses in the industry, with over 115 titles to choose from, many of them in Spanish as well as English.
- Access to as many courses in CandS' library as you like, with no set-up, library or subscription fees.
- Four payment plans to choose from, including monthly "Pay-As-You-Go" and "All You Can Eat" (unlimited access).
- A comprehensive and easy to use online Learning Management System (LMS).
- ... and much more!
To view a demo of our online system, click here
For more information on our online training system, please contact us at 800-975-7640
* Please note that your network access will be emailed to you within 1 business day from time of order.